Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Cant you mods jst ban this mofo and IP or something...gettin on me nerves already!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by GEN46L
    And that's exactly why I'm on the recruitment drive. To let people know there is a site where there is Free Speech. Of course there are rules to be followed but why enforce them like a bunch of power tripping Nazi's. The way you Mod this site we eventually will have 9000+ members - All banned from here.

Who needs the respect of a weak prick like you anyway. You should have worked out my true colours after 1 Post. This joint don't need me to ruin it, Mods with your piss-ant attitude are doing just fine.

Well yes F22-GURU, SUKMEIDIK, GEN46L all the same person.
    Geez, How much brain power did it take for you to work that out, Anyone with half a brain would have worked that out after the first post considering I actually said I was signing in as SUKMEIDIK in the Link to this thread with the purpose of showing what a bunch Nazi's you are.
    And I achieved what I set out to do.

Considering you weak arse bastards banned SUKMEIDIK I went to my next option, signing in as GEN46L as that was my original user-name here at OZHonda. Like I said there's plenty of ways around it. So now you can show your True Colours and ban GEN46L and the IP Address as well. But I will get around that too.

Give Up, You're out of your depth. You see by the time you delete this it will be up at OZAccord for all to laugh at.

Cheers
    The GURU

Thanks for disclosing your interests Geoff- at least I'll give you credit for that.

I am entirely happy to leave your post as it is. It speaks volumes about you - and gives everyone the facts as to what you have been doing here. False accounts, deliberately creating dissent to get people to move onto your forum ozaccord. Pathetic really. This whole thread sounds like a sham you created.

I am not going to descend into your weak vernacular by name calling. I can hold a conversation without calling the other person a "weak prick". Is that how you plan to moderate Ozaccord - is that how you will speak to the members? You take the high moral ground about the quality of moderators on Ozhonda - yet look at what you have admitted to as an active moderator on Ozaccord?

Good luck with your forum - it sounds very professional by the colour used in your post (as gen4L). What you wrote as user sukmeidik in this thread also speaks volumes about your quality as a moderator on ozaccord. Talk about killing any credibility ozaccord may have hoped to gain by creating this thread.

You know the old saying "any advertising is good advertising" - well not in your case trying to promote ozaccord. It all somehow backfired on you.
    Last edited by yfin; 17-04-2006 at 11:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Lol....

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin

Talk about killing any credibility ozaccord may have hoped to gain by creating this thread.
    Let me make one thing completely clear, this thread was NOT created by ozaccord and was not created to destabilise ozhonda as you have inferred. It was created by a long-time Ozhonda member who was expressing concerns about the actions of an Ozhonda moderator.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by poid
    Let me make one thing completely clear, this thread was NOT created by ozaccord and was not created to destabilise ozhonda as you have inferred. It was created by a long-time Ozhonda member who was expressing concerns about the actions of an Ozhonda moderator.
    That is cool Poid - I'll take your word for it. You must agree, however, that the conduct of your moderator on Ozaccord has been nothing short of deplorable. At least Jinrai admitted to his mistake.

Geoff, however, is a moderator on Ozaccord and has made it clear what he is here to do and that is to destablise ozhonda and recruit members.

Calvo - the person who raised this - doesn't exactly have clean hands either. He has clearly stirred Geoff along on ozaccord. When Geoff started up the false accounts and posting up his crap - what did Calvo say on ozaccord?

LOL!! Geoff u funny bastard! absolutely gold! Yeah, ***in someone needs to say sumfin and i guess im sick of it. Also the fact that i kno Win and Ben well, so im not really worried bout them ***in nazi mods banning me...

Whilst I have never said Jinrai did the right thing - at least he has the courage to admit his mistake. That says more to me than some of the other things I have seen in the aftermath - including Calvo's acceptance of what Geoff is doing.
    Last edited by yfin; 17-04-2006 at 12:30 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    This is just amusing now...

Yes, i've read your thread over at Ozaccord, and i'm speechless. It's funny how you've gone and givin crap to Ozhonda, a free forum for our members, for this... and lovin yourselves for it.

Come, go... we don't care. If u like it here, stay. If you don't, go back to your own forum and whine about anyone and everyone u can.

We no longer need to justify anything. We've seen wot JINRAI has done, and will deal with it. Anymore abusive language and i'm gonna ban ya (as per T+C). And if u take the time and effort to re-sign, i'll ban ya again (as per T+C). Oh, and if you're trying to voice some genuine opinions and constructive criticisms, i don't care, u broke OUR rules. This is a free country, this is a free forum... but we have rules too. And our rules are here to try to accommodate for everyone... and if it doesn't suit u, cya around.

At the end of the day, there are haters everywhere...
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    So much back stabbin taking place...my god!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9
    This is just amusing now...

Yes, i've read your thread over at Ozaccord, and i'm speechless. It's funny how you've gone and givin crap to Ozhonda, a free forum for our members, for this... and lovin yourselves for it.

Come, go... we don't care. If u like it here, stay. If you don't, go back to your own forum and whine about anyone and everyone u can.

We no longer need to justify anything. We've seen wot JINRAI has done, and will deal with it. Anymore abusive language and i'm gonna ban ya (as per T+C). And if u take the time and effort to re-sign, i'll ban ya again (as per T+C). Oh, and if you're trying to voice some genuine opinions and constructive criticisms, i don't care, u broke OUR rules. This is a free country, this is a free forum... but we have rules too. And our rules are here to try to accommodate for everyone... and if it doesn't suit u, cya around.

At the end of the day, there are haters everywhere...

hmmm think it may be time to close this thread guys. As said the issue has well and truely been brought up... its also been blown way outta proportion. Theres really nothing more to say here

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by poid
    Yeah, we can see that...

But Calvo, who started the thread, went and raised the issue over at Ozaccord to stirr us up here... and here we are now, 10 pages later bitching and blamin, blah blah blah. What was the point of that? Why be a long-time member of Ozhonda, bring up a legitimate issue, then bring in ya "boys" to start flamin our forum, on our own site?

Seriously, if everyone acted like mature adults about this, it woulda started and ended in peace. We mods here are always open to constructive criticism, but deliberately coming here to say "Ozhonda sucks now, it used to be good" is just sad... so damn sad.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CK2
    you have GOT 2 be JOKING!!!!! after all that blabering on we all now can see the STUPIDITY from the "haterz" ....why waste your time spamming ozhonda for ??? LMAO at :

i should make my own forum "aushonda.com.au"

i am a member of both ozhonda and ozaccord , i waz looking forward 2 this ozaccord forum but seeing as how most members have acted i think i'm gona be fine right here

EK9 and yfin....just a HUGE credit 2 you's for looking after us members here aka "QueerbaLL and me" hahahaha
    but seriously well handled and Zdster.... your a SLYYYY mo fo !! hahah

like most ppl have been saying get over it .. wat was done is done .. and it wasnt a major issue to blow out of proportian and take it to A Current Affair ... :s

anywayz ...ozhonda is the most helpful forum in regards to HONDA ... and proud of it!!

SoLo..

(p.s - J-munK is gay)
    Last edited by vtec_jet; 17-04-2006 at 01:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin
    yeah thats my shirt why?

*gets Fists ready*
    -T L D- #031

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CK2
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle
    ... and VTEC_JET wishes he was a mod.
    2007 baby!!! lmao... and where did u get that presumption from??
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin
    yeah thats my shirt why?

*gets Fists ready*
    -T L D- #031