Car:
    Civic
    I say - ozhonda boycott!
    LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvo
    Scrolling through the lounge, every bloody topic is locked. Isnt it called "The Lounge" for a reason?
    You could c where the thread was goin, that's y i locked it.... i knew if someone wanted to discuss it further, they woulda opened a thread here. and here we are...

Anyway, i can't say i agree 100% wif wot JINRAI did, but he's done it already and if anyone wants to dispute it in anyway, pm him or Wynode. Feel free to discuss it, that's cool.

BUT i don't think the majority of members here understand that the dozen or so mods that take the time to browse these boards and try to keep everything in order do a great job. I'm not braggin or anything, but most of the work we do goes unnoticed, yet wen something goes wrong, everyone whines about it.

Why does it seem so bad the last couple months? Cos now there's more to moderate... hundreds more posts per day, thousands of members... You can't blame the mods for how the forum is turning out recently. More members + more posts + more time = a forum with information overload. That's y when so many topics are repeated or new members don't search, we close them. And that's also y we've opened the Noob section...

Step back and take a look... this forum is FREE. We don't profit from anything, nor does Win. If some ppl don't like it here, easy... close your browser window. We are here to help, so don't expect perfection... we try our best, and i stand by that.

At the end of the day, if Win or any other mods don't agree with wot Jinrai has done, we will work it out. But sorry, it's not like we're gonna give ya a refund or anything... if u know wot i mean.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I perfectly understand everything that uve said their EK9, and i agree with it all!
    But it comes down to one thing in my opinion, and to a lot of other members im sure...and that is you'd expect a much more civil response from a moderator!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    you'd expect a much more civil response from a moderator!!
    YEP!.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    EK9, well said mate.

unfortunately thats how things work. like cops, they catch criminals, keep us safe etc. then one day one cop says something like "*** i hate ..." or goes and bashes someone, everyone will then be outraged at not just him, but all cops...

The mods do a mighty fine job here, im sure ppl agree, but some are just out of line and as Q_ball said, u would expect a more responsible reply from a mod.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    clearly a public warning should've been made before he was banned.
    jinrai U stirred him twice & then u're questioning the point of his thread? wtf, its in the LOUNGE, nothing in there is relevant to every other person. if u aint interested, dont reply, simple. i hear u vinh, in that u guys do a job and its unnoticed, but dont get me wrong, it most definitely is noticed. esp in regards to how ozhonda as a community is regarded by other forums and alike.

seriously, an outburst like that from jinrai just makes me wanna abuse him and stop using this site.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    Quote Originally Posted by luzinit
    seriously, an outburst like that from jinrai just makes me wanna abuse him and stop using this site.
    hehe, u aint the only one bro.

exactly u wont tolerate that shiet so y r u doin it??
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Relax guys - no one is perfect and moderators are only human.

We have a moderator section where we discuss these sorts of issues and if there are lessons to be learned they will be.

Anyway, thanks for raising your concerns Calvo. Ozhonda is only as good as its membership so I hope you stick around.

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    I totally agree with you Calvo.!

Why wasn't Jinrai banned aswell for his comments?
    we all know mods dont get banned just like cops dont get fines....

and you guys talk about PM a mod if we have a problem, I did once regarding forums rules, I get no reply so I got over it.

I'm not saying all the mods are bad tho cuz there are a few who actually does their job properly so good for you!
    Last edited by zorrt; 15-04-2006 at 08:03 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    am bu lan
    shit piss **** **** cocksucking mother****ing whore

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    murats my cuzin he was on my computer when he typed that in, and he did swap his car for a M3 with NO cash on top,
    Last edited by 2MPRSS; 15-04-2006 at 09:11 AM.