Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS

!pics!battery warning light

hey guys not to sure wat it may be .. have a suspiscion its ma alternator bushes..
    my battery light it constantly on if i give it tthe light goes off at bout 4000rpm
    if i go over sum bumps it flickers on and off.. i looked it up and ive found everone says its the bushes.. etc.. jus want your opinions please

yeah its most likely the bushes on ur alternator, i had the same problem and eventually the battery will stop charging and the car will die on you. get it fixed soon so that you don'y get stranded like me

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    fankz well i started it up today and idled goodish...then i read sumwheres to hit it with a bar or sumthing so i started hitting it with an extension bar and the revs dropped real low almost turned off then started idling perfect... walked round the car to check the battery light still on... and it was off and the car idling good.. i think ive maybe knocked sum chit of the bushes perhaps and got good contact but i duno will see il get it checked anyways

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    i got mine re-coed for $90