Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin3180
    I don't know how this person gets appointed as a moderator of forums when many of his comments provoke conflict rather than being constructive. Obviously I am not the only person here who feels this way after seeing the last few posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Here here to that! Just jealous is what I say. I think in a forum like this we should all be just getting along and all be excited to see what others are doing but cynical people like that have got to ruin it for everyone! It's obvious he just has a bias to himself and anything that he didn't make or cant claim ownership too state wise he seems to be dissing Queensland alot without a real reason! GROW UP MAN! Come see what we have up here I'm sure you'd be surprised! have a little Honda Camaraderie PANDA!!!! Thats what we're here for!
    i'm not allowed to dislike a car coz i'm a mod? i can't honestly express my opinions? i have to suck up everyones ass and say how wonderful everyones cars are?
    if that is the case i would rather not be a mod lol

i wasn't having a go at him personally. i just stated the car is well done but is not my cup of tea. if he or anyone else can't handle that they shouldnt post pics of their car on the forums. my own car is very 'out there' and obviously there are people that don't like it.... but do i have a cry about it? NO

and NO i am not a fan of the majority of cars from queensland that i have seen, they're too blinged out and overdone for me (other than a few exceptions ie. travs beast of an EG)

and don't turn it into a jdm vs rice/bling thing coz that's not it, i like blinged out cars when done the right way. maybe i have selective tastes but that's just me
    Last edited by panda[cRx]; 29-04-2006 at 06:35 PM.
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[CRX]
    i'm not allowed to dislike a car coz i'm a mod? i can't honestly express my opinions? i have to suck up everyones ass and say how wonderful everyones cars are?

i wasn't having a go at him personally. i just stated the car is not my cup of tea. if he or anyone else can't handle that they shouldnt post pics of their car on the forums. my own car is very 'out there' and obviously there are people that don't like it.... but do i have a cry about it? NO

and NO i am not a fan of the majority of cars from queensland that i have seen, they're too blinged out and overdone for me (other than a few exceptions ie. travs beast of an EG)

and don't turn it into a jdm vs rice/bling thing coz that's not it, i like blinged out cars when done the right way

No mate i never ment it in that way, you are allowed to like or disslike whatever you want. Yes i can easily respect the fact that people dont like it, but i hate it when people (mod or not) come on here and "take the piss" out of it and say they dont like it, but also add a heap of uncalled for toppings such as " thats gross" "foul" "its about as cool as a type r badge on a breese" "Brisbane knob..." etc etc. I respect everything said on here except these calls and no i dont think i am just "haveing a cry" as i have valid points, anyone disagree.... ?

This fact that your a mod means you should be keeping the peace on these forems and not trying to provoke arguments such as this but saying harsh things, and starting flameing fights

There are plenty of people on here that didnt like me car.... some of which are actuallly personal friends.... and they simply said things like

"Well done ! good on you for being different..... however not my style... good work none the less".

And it sounds like you havnt seen much stuff out of queensland if you dont think much of our hondas

Have you seen

Justins K20a Ek coupe - (keshin)
    Pauls H22a Eg Hatch which hammers!! (Honda_B_blastin)
    Michaels Shwcar - Eg Sedan with a frankenstien Vtec Turbo motor produceing around 220fwkw and hot 4 cover car
    Richards - h22a turbo Eg 4 door civic
    Pauls Turbo dc5

Can you classify any of these cars in such a way?

Also when you say
    "i like blinged out cars when done the right way", who are you to say your way is the right way, is there a deffinitation anywhere to say there is a way you HAVE to mod your car, and if you do/dont its right or wrong?

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Here here to that! Just jealous is what I say.
    I don't understand why someone would be jealous because they don't like a certain car. Doesn't make any sense.
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexc86
    Have you seen

Justins K20a Ek coupe - (keshin)

Pauls H22a Eg Hatch which hammers!! (Honda_B_blastin)

Michaels Shwcar - Eg Sedan with a frankenstien Vtec Turbo motor produceing around 220fwkw and hot 4 cover car

Richards - h22a turbo Eg 4 door civic

Pauls Turbo dc5

Can you classify any of these cars in such a way?
    i can't say i have seen them. the EG ones sound nice tho.

if the turbo frankie eg is the car i'm thinking of then i i'm not a fan of that either

Quote Originally Posted by Sexc86
    Also when you say

"i like blinged out cars when done the right way", who are you to say your way is the right way, is there a deffinitation anywhere to say there is a way you HAVE to mod your car, and if you do/dont its right or wrong?
    jesus christ!
    no there isn't, i left out the 'imo' (In My Opinion) at the end of that.
    it's my opinion and i have my right to express it as long as it's not just senseless flaming

like myself and others have said don't expect everyone to like your car.
    as i stated myself earlier the job looks like it was done well, i just don't like the end result for a few reasons.

everyone has different tastes and i don't believe i should have to defend myself for expressing mine

try and keep the rest of replies on topic (the CAR!)

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    i dont know why peopel dont like it... looks hot... origonal.. 2 door with the best rear leg room
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ51LK
    when bruce banner gets angry and loses it, he turns into the incedible hulk...

...when the incredible hulk gets f*ckin pissed off and loses it, he turns into amurray
    http://images.cainer.net//uploads/peterbrock.jpg
    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/586...nsigsh7ye2.jpg

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    im in brisbane and i think MOST brisbane cars suck.

you made your point man. if ur happy with it, THEN COOL.

but dont post pics if u dont take criticism well.

spelt breeZe too
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Ok guys, thanks for the replys

haha yes.... BREEZE..... happy?

First of all i have been trying to make my points clear and i dont see why they are not getting across clearly.

- I COMPLETELY understand and respect the fact there are people on here that like and disslike my car.
    - I COMPLETELY understand and respect the fact that there will be people on here that post that they like or disslike my car.
    - I Posted my picturs of my car knowing that i would get a mixure as such and i have no problem with that either. I want to know what other honda owners think and i do care about their opinions, but in saying that no one can ever discourage me to do what i want to do to my car.

This is the ONLY problem i have
    - People who come on here and say "Their opinons" (no problem at all) and add a heap of extra comments that honestly really are not called for. I mean come on seriously?
    Can anyway say why comments i have listed below are REALLY needed? and the people turn around on me and say... "stop crying" when in actuall fact, i dont have a problem with people who dont like it, not at all hands down. I only got a problem with comments such as below? Does anyone disagree? If someone said that about YOUR car would you honestly think it is really necessary?

"Gayist shit ever!,Retarded, Foul, Ugly as ****, Gay as a Type R badge on a breeze, brisbane knob?? (how does me owning this car make me a "knob"), Shit, just looks wrong, yuck ... etc etc"

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    lol point taken and i agree that most of those comments we could do without ...but i still don't retract my 'extra comment' that is looks wrong and out of proportion

don't sweat too much dude, as long as you are happy with it who really cares?

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Thanks mate, appreciate it, and i fully respect everyones opinions on here good and bad, including yours of "being out of proportion"

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    It's very blue. I'd say a well designed paint job could address the proportion issues and bring out the best in the car. Could probably use a tasteful wing, 'cos there's something about the rear I dont like. Definitely like to see a bit of black down the side or something to break it up. So, it's not my style but it's a great job. Looks like a stack of work has gone into making it seamless. That weld is very good.

Well done... but I have to agree... suicide doors would've been wicked!

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    It's very blue. I'd say a well designed paint job could address the proportion issues and bring out the best in the car. Could probably use a tasteful wing, 'cos there's something about the rear I dont like. Definitely like to see a bit of black down the side or something to break it up. So, it's not my style but it's a great job. Looks like a stack of work has gone into making it seamless. That weld is very good.

Well done... but I have to agree... suicide doors would've been wicked!

No worries mate, yeh the whole goal of the car was to get it completely shaved as much as possible and to make it "Clean" in my eyes and that is how it was best done... IMO... I am not realy a fan of any sort of wing so that is why i stayed away from it.

Agreed Suicide doors would look great but rear doors with a 'dog leg' require much time effort and money to do the conversion and i just decided against it in the end, and in my opinion i liked the idea of welded rear doors because it is a really uniquie mod to do, which i think looks heaps better

Member Array
    Car:
    1988 Honda CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MuN
    I don't understand why someone would be jealous because they don't like a certain car. Doesn't make any sense.
    I agree with you there mate, and ive dealt with many people who dislike my car, but there are people out there who will specifically pick things out about ur car and criticise it because they feel the need to show them up and have something to prove and are actually jealous of it in the first place and they just feel like being a wanker about it, my old man has had it happen to him with his aston, just one of those things