Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by |N|
    can have like an auto generated pm sends to the new user when they click on FS or sth?
    Hey..that's a good idea

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    Hey..that's a good idea
    do it

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by |N|
    do it
    We'll take it up to Wyn and come back with an outcome soon. Please be patient

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Just a thought,
    There is probably a whole lot of good stuff that we will all miss out on because us noobs cant list it for sale.
    IMO the trial period should suffice to weed out most of the ill intentions & just moderate the rest.
    Most of us will never be able to contribute to the level expected to gain enough PQ's,even though we have the best of intentions.
    Dont hurt the dumb for sake of the evil.
    My 2 cents.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXer
    Just a thought,
    There is probably a whole lot of good stuff that we will all miss out on because us noobs cant list it for sale.
    IMO the trial period should suffice to weed out most of the ill intentions & just moderate the rest.
    Most of us will never be able to contribute to the level expected to gain enough PQ's,even though we have the best of intentions.
    Dont hurt the dumb for sake of the evil.
    My 2 cents.....

i agree with CRXer.
    And also lot of the old members where here before the point system was put into place and that they wouldve become members by the amount of posts they done (please correct me if im wrong), and now the new comers have to stick with this point system, where as CRXer said Most of us will never be able to contribute to the level expected to gain enough PQ's,even though we have the best of intentions. and some of the old members are members probably without even contributing and by just spamming

thanks
    kerim

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by kerim
    i agree with CRXer.
    And also lot of the old members where here before the point system was put into place and that they wouldve become members by the amount of posts they done (please correct me if im wrong), and now the new comers have to stick with this point system, where as CRXer said Most of us will never be able to contribute to the level expected to gain enough PQ's,even though we have the best of intentions. and some of the old members are members probably without even contributing and by just spamming

thanks
    kerim
    its realy not that hard

where not expecting you to help someone with a automatic transmition problem, but atleast post sensible information and you will get a point or two.

90 days is long enough to rack up the 1 point required to become a member.

Member Array
    Car:
    Monica
    Quote Originally Posted by kerim
    i agree with CRXer.

thanks
    kerim
    AGREE.......But ECU MAN...thats not the case cause ive been on the forum for 6months now and i still hvnt become a member.......and im in it for d long run .....cause im not just on the forum to sell stuff.......like im only selling my rims cause i want to buy stuff on the forums....
    Last edited by Mrkrooz; 26-04-2006 at 05:35 PM.