Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    LOL, saw the news on Channel 10 at 4pm, the sports newscaster said "Toyota's Jensen Button". LOLOL
    lol i saw that too, noob focker!

bloody honda (-_-)
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

That guy nearly slashed Button's head off...

From the replay, it was clearly the guy's fault. The fuel rig was still definitely in the car, and he took the lollipop away....

Was 3rd, and dropped all the way down. Crazy...

Has to happen to Button every race, doesn't it?>

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    What a stupid race, seriously. Worst race of the season. The camerawork was crap, the commentary was absolutely woeful!!! I couldn't believe how bad the commentary was, maybe they're both short on sleep... they just got everything wrong! The racing was dead boring, there were only about 4 passes in the entire race. And the only excitement came from Ide flipping Albers and Button driving off with half his pit still hanging off the car.

I should've just gone to bed.

button got hit in the bloody head by the lolly pop and kept driving. lol.

not realy his fault but still funny.

Bout time i got some points for this tipping comp! Totally missed the race, fell asleep through the comedy gala, must not have been that funny... Will have to read race report on f1.com now...

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    fcuk du ma! i missed out on putting my tips in!!
    ahh wells thats what i get when im to busy....and i fell asleep during the race! ghey.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Sounds like the race was rather ordinary, apart from the Button pitlane incident...

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    the alonso v schumacher was alright..
    until alonso choked..

and button..
    wtf @ chief mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Did you read the post-race comments tRipitaka? Button said something along the lines of "The Chief mechanic has lifted the lollypop without a problem a number of times and i'm sure he'll make sure it doesn't happen again"... I guess its hard to tell if there was a little bitterness in his voice or whether it just sounds that way..

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Christian Albers was saying that Team Aguri took too much risk and that everyone at the back was very cautious of that team as they always pull moves that no one else would. LOL, Ide is the new Sato! I don't think Sato would have done this shit. Look at the replay, Ide was not squeezed or anything, he just didn't brake and rammed into Albers.....

And bah, I fell asleep halfway during the Button incident... But I did get to watch Alonso stuff up in that corner. Overspeed yo!

At one point where it was M Schuey, Button, Massa and Alonso, the camera showed all 4 of the drivers going through the corner. Schumacher took the perfect line, Button had about a 2 foot gap from the kerb, Massa was abotu the same as Button but Alonso took the entire width and even a bit of the kerb. I would say at that point, Alonso was the fastest of all 4 drivers. But Schumacher is so surgical that he didn't make many mistakes in this race, unlike Alonso who was under pressure to overtake after the final pit stops.
    Last edited by aaronng; 24-04-2006 at 01:51 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Tipping thread updated and finally Angleblue has scored some points

As for the race, main thing is how Alonso didn't perform to well will behind Michael. He made 2 stupid mistakes which costs him 2 sec.

The whole Button thing is blown out of the water, Montoya would of taken Button anyway. The quicker Honda realize he isn't there hero the better off they are.

McLaren, what the hell are you thinking?
    Ron Dennis has always been a wanker in the F1 paddock, but lately you can't understand a thing he is doing. The so called "stratergies" he uses are terrible.
    As ITV said "run them a touch lighter and get them up the front", Kimi was stuck behind Webber for how long in that race? Would of been whole first quarter of it.

Overall, it was fantastic that Ferrari won, good to see Montoya on the grid and Webber put in a solid performance.
    Will be interesting to see what punishment the FIA give Ide

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    Tipping thread updated and finally Angleblue has scored some points
    I was beginning to wonder if i'd end the season on 0!!!