Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    EKONE
    ide is shit. they shud kick him out and get another crazy jap.

as for the pit dramas in honda. its just not good enough. they should be as quick and precise as the renault team.

theres always one or two thing isnt there..... something/someone always focks up their strategy..... every race they look promising... startin up the front... but always end up dissapointing...
    Rubens... looked so good for the race... but gradually filtered down the order (as has been the case since the start of the season)... its frustrating...

wuz a pretty average GP ... hoping for better things at nurburgring ...

and omg i had a shocker this round...

Thing is looking at the post race lap times, top speed, etc,. HONDA still isn't fast enough.

And 3 stops strategy but only getting 2nd and 3rd in Qualifying. Surely that is not a good sign.

Button did a good job certainly but he isn't as fast as he used to drive, I honestly believe just looking at the way he drives. So isn't Raikkonen, the flow just isn't there.
    I think they have psychological problems pestering them somewhat, as they aren't taking it to the limit as much as Schuey and Alonso.

Fisichella as usual is slow as.

I'm sure Schuey is dying to have that car. You could literally see the torque of the thing off the line at the start as well as after some tight corners!

I think Ferrari want Schumacher next year.

Ferrari have allegedly offered Michael Schumacher 86.6 million reasons to sign a new contract that will keep him racing for the Italian outfit for a further two seasons.

According to the Bild newspaper, Schumacher currently has the new deal in his possession, which Ferrari are hoping he'll sign - and maybe even as early as next weekend.

The new contract, which runs until the end of 2008, reportedly offers the seven-time World Champion a mind-blowing $86.6 to stay with the Scuderia for a further two years.

Not a bad incentive...

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Fisi wasn't slow as, he had the 7th fastest race lap time (albeit a second behing his team mate, but he was heavy on fuel), and his qualifying lap was good enough for 6th if he had made the top 10. Couldn't use the great start of the Renault as he was blocked by two cars straight away, you actually saw him rocket up to them and then lift off. And after that, either stuck in traffic or cruising with a heavy car.

Anyways, i thought it was an ok race, was exciting with Alonso all over schumey why the hell his team pulled him in then I have no idea, as if he could leapfrog schumey in one outlap.

Yeah the button incident was started by the lollipop guy, but personally i would stop if the sign dropped and i actually drove through it, he stopped like 20 metres down the pitlane.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

The Fastest Race lap time is infact calculated on the fastest lap of the race... which means inevitably it is on a 'light fuel load'... so Fisichella IS slow.

If Alonso got the fastest lap time (1st) and he consistently is near the top, then Fisichella should have the potential to be up there as well.... ESPECIALLY with the fact that he was running the Spec B higher powered engine in the Imola race, compared to Alonso. 7th fastest race lap time is therefore very slow - considering they have the winning car and is the benchmark.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Oh, I have to say one of the highlights of the race was in the first 20secs... Webber's overtaking of Raikonen... around the outside!! Brilliant move. It totally screwed Kimi, 'cos he couldn't get past again for the entire race, but it was still an awesome pass.