Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    THEREZ BITCH FACTOR IN THIS FORUM???????????????????

HOLY SHIT, NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

lol

**** i rekkon aye everyone on this fourm rekkons that theyre all know it all full sick wankers
    well not everyone but the majority
    asses!
    dammn admins are ***t up too onli some.. u all know who u are and dont try deleting this post cause it jus proves the fact that you are

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU32U
    **** i rekkon aye everyone on this fourm rekkons that theyre all know it all full sick wankers
    asses!
    dammn admins are ***t up too onli some.. u all know who u are and dont try deleting this post cause it jus proves the fact that you are
    LOL, careful, they may decide to press some buttons and burn you to ash, but i agree with ur assesment

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    PS.

I still LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ozhonda

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Krystal > Anna on BB '06
    QBALL > |N| > PANDA @ NFSU2

Oh did you know that admin CANT change your username (jst shit stirring mate)
    Yeh, as mentioned above, just sign up again, then ask the mods to delete your old account
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU32U
    asses!
    The only two admins are myself and ben. I haven't even spoken to you before (whether it be via PM or in person) so I don't see how you have come to that conclusion.

If you are reffering to the moderators, then that is most likely because you couldn't obide by the conditions of posting in the For sale forum (hence your thread was removed and you were pmd).

But back to the point FEL.21O, we don't allow username changes so let me know if you want your old account removed.

PM me if anyone has a problem.

Also this should be in the Site discussion forum.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq