Thread: Pro Drive F1

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY

Pro Drive F1

Pro Drive has secured a official FIA position as a team for the 2007 F1 GP World Championship

wow they must be pretty crap
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    Pro drive is the company that runs SUBARU World Rally team, and also runs the WRC under the FIA. Dave richards is the boss, his is a former Bennetton and BAR BAR/HONDA team manager. His ran team is many major motor sport catagories. Winning teams in Lemans and FIA GT championship. Also Championship winning teams in the BTCC. Also runs FPR in the V8 supercars

oh k then thats the second time that has happened to me
    first about skunk 2 racing and now this shit
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

ProDrive are apparently very experienced.

I wouldn't be at all surprised, if by the time they come in that they could be running amongst the top teams !

Dave Richards and David Lapworth will make this team a huge success.
    Lapworth finsihed in WRC nearly a year ago I think it was, and everyone knew something was cooking.

This is what it was.
    I was also hoping Midland sell there spot to Jean Aleisi hoping he would bring Peugeot back into it.

Either way, ProDrive will be running ahainst Red Bull and Williams I reckon.
    If I were someone like Toyota I'd be worried.

David Richards' Prodrive outfit will join the Formula One grid from 2008, world governing body the FIA have confirmed.

Prodrive were expected to join all 11 current teams in the reshaped championship from 2008 and their presence was announced in a statement this morning.

Richards, a former boss of the Benetton and BAR teams, will return to Formula One as head of Prodrive, who already run Subaru's world rally team.
    As expected, all 11 existing teams, including recent newcomers Super Aguri, are included on the entry list.

The FIA's announcement brings disappointment for a number of ex-Formula One bosses looking to return to the top. Former Minardi owner Paul Stoddart, BAR co-founder Craig Pollock and Eddie Jordan were all among those to submit entries.

Last edited by LUD02C; 29-04-2006 at 09:49 AM.