Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Some people call the NSX a poor mans supercar.

Some call it a rich mans civic.

But at the end of the day......all honda's are more expensive in Australia.

At least they build them good so I don't mind paying the extra $$$.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    do u rekon u get good bang for your buck tho? They are really nice cars dont get me wrong, but for the money you pay for a stock NSX they aren't the supercars there made out to be.
    I heard once that honda were testing an NSX with twin turbo for manufacture and release and it was devistatingly powerful. They didnt go ahead wit it cos it was too dangerous....hmpf.....id pay big bucks for a twin turbo 3.2 litre V6 Vtec!!! whooooohooooo what a ride that would be!!!!!
    its really the package you buy!

great brakes, unreal handling, amazing engine, great interior and sexy ass body!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    from wat ive heard, the first gen models were a bit lacking in the super cars area, esp for the price brand new.
    but the newer NSX's r spose to quite nice and well packaged. but for the price, i can see y only a true honda enthusiast would purchase one. the type r models r somewhere around $200k+

Member Array
    Car:
    segway
    i cant argue with how there made cos they are a work of art. I guess it comes down to: Not everything about owning a car is how fast it can go down a track.

Banned Array
    The NSX during thier time was a very good car (back in 1991 was it?)
    during that time, the nsx could handle just as well as the ferarri's and porsches because of its lightweight body, and all of this with just a 3.0 V6 NA

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvo
    ohh man there was a really cool thread ages ago on a different forum, with fotos from a NSX meet in japan. man, like 50 NSX's (ALL MODDED!!) lined up down the road. they were all hot! damn that'd be so sweet to be there.
    barely any NSX's around in syd, let alone modded ones.
    Here ya go guys, this is from the Australian forum at clubrsx.com. Enjoy!

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...;highlight=nsx
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

rrp on an nsx is $245,000 for the 3.2 litre.
    Prices go up from there for the targa models.

You cant get a type-r in Australia unless you can somehow find a way to privately import it.

One of my friends in Japan had a type-r, he sold it before he came to study here in Australia. He told me that the only limit the car had was the driver.

I would prefer an NSX over a ferrari any day of the week.
    Talk to a ferrari owner who has tried to use it as a daily driver. They are forever going into the shop for repairs.
    There is nothing like honda reliability and build quality.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Thats true. The beauty if the NSX is that to drive everyday, it doesn't feel like a 'supercar'.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    yeh thats the pics im talkin bout!!

yeh im a adamant honda fan, and it doesnt look like my minds gonna change anytime soon

The NSX the only man made Japnese car, according to new Motor magazine, production will be stopped? is this true?

the new type headlights i recon r much better, not a fan of flip up ones i recon those ones suit the nsx-r well.. there is a nsx club in jap with cruise video, best nsx's ull eva see, ill try find the link and post it up later
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    One of the best car's of all time. If only they weren't so damn expensive.......