Thread: turkish motogp

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's

turkish motogp

a bit late but how good was it.

all three races were top quality!!

i felt sorry for stoner as he was doin a bloody good job, however judging from his results from his 3 motogp races he has a big future ahead of him

good to see honda get all 3 podium spots. we would have had 4 if bloody pedrosa didnt fall

how about the stack on the first lap of the 250's? and that dude that nearly got flung off but held on lol

and wtf @ ktm winning
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    ahahaha...big ups to casey !!! great effort on finishing 2nd

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda CBR250RR
    Yeah it was a great race, Go Stoner!!! he'll get his win soon enough by the way his going.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Totally agreed,good tight Moto Gp races have been a long time coming,track seemed to be well laid out for the bikes too.
    Looked like casey choked on the last few corners,nerves got the better,otherwise it was his,raced a smart race.
    Yeah and hats off to De Angelis(i think) for a mad save on the 250,instinct all the way!
    Go the Stoner

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    MotoGP is interesting this year. Rossi doesn't have a good bike nor luck, but is fighting back from the rear to get a few points. Casey Stoner is bloody marvellous. He just lost the position to Melandri because of experience. From the shot, Casey looked like he tried to power over to get a tighter line and into the clipping point. I think that is doable with 250 cc, but more difficult with a motogp bike. But damn, good race. I had to sleep after motogp was over though, so I missed the 250 and 125.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2