Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    thanks for bringing the site back up... I always check into ozhonda every few days, to read up about Hondas... so thanks.. =)

as disturbing and racists, as ozhondasux is... it also brought out the truth about how alot of members feel about ozhonda and the mods... i'm sure we've all learnt from this... and will move on from now...

once again, thanks for bringing the site back up!

Yay OZHONDA is back! :P Thank you Mr Wyn and everyone involved for the return was missing the site quite a bit!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8/EG4
    Thnx to all those behind the scenes who helped bring bak the site and Mr Wyn i've missed this place.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I'd also like to point out that I have (and will be) busy fixing up the 'minor' probems since the upgrade and since Ozhonda was re-opened.

But as soon as that is done we will start addressing issues that were raised before the recent events (such as moderators banning users and those other problems).

Just letting you all know that things haven't just been swept under the rug

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    your doing a great job wyn, im glad to see the site back up, and that you trying to make it even better. thumbsup

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    your doing a great job wyn, im glad to see the site back up, and that you trying to make it even better. thumbsup
    Respect to that!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Nice work guys

I’m glade your back...

I’ve haven’t had one problem in the years I’ve using this site!

LukeZen

And just look what they did it my Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lukezen27; 21-05-2006 at 12:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I also reckon OH was fine- it's ironic that the other site set out to prove that a forum could be run well without mods... and then look what happened whenever someone tried to ask a serious Q! LOL.

Btw.. I also am supportive of the mods- it's not an easy job; and if I'm not mistaken- they do it for free don't they?

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe
    Btw.. I also am supportive of the mods- it's not an easy job; and if I'm not mistaken- they do it for free don't they?
    Nah..I get hugs n kisses. So...

I'm glad to see that that OzHonda is back up and running.

Whilst I totally support the moderators and appreciate the effort that they put into this community, I've got to say that was one of the most comprehensive ownings in recent times. Quite funny at the time.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    It was funny.. until I realised they were kindof serious and weren't gonna let OH get back to business.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    yes the ownometer was redlined indeed.

Thanks everyone for your support. and yes we do this for free