Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    crx

what lessons have been learnt? - posted in "site discussion" as requested by panda.

wrongly posted.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    my post was closed rather than moved in the usual manner...

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Waste of space this is!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    I disagree. Let the people decide.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43431

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Well put it this way, any major character in any situation will stir up some sort of conversation amongst others, either negative or positive.
    Evan, you're one of the major tuners on this website and on others too, and you're well known for your work and comments.
    Now mods are only human, they will tend to bitch as well.
    Now, reason why i stand by the mods is because what was said occurred in the Mods Lounge, not publicly.
    Mods have the rite to bitch about who they like, within their own space.
    Now its only become an issue because the site was hacked into, thus releasing this information to everyone.
    Had it not been exposed, then no one but the mods will know, hence, none of these threads and finger pointing would've occurred.
    Now think about this, I'm sure you realise that more than jst mods will be bitchin about urself, James, and Dyno Dave....question is, are you goin to ask for justification from all these ppl??
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Everyone should have READ ONLY access at the least to the mod forums to keep these bastards in check.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU
    Everyone should have READ ONLY access at the least to the mod forums to keep these bastards in check.
    While I have nothing against you ProECU, posting a remark like that is certainly antagonistic.

I, appreciate the fact that you have made a post and post a constructive potential solution, however the posts that appear in the seperate 'moderators' forum are there to keep the order of this site intact. It would be like the state government allowing the press into every meeting they have before they announce the budget.

At any rate, Wyn has posted comments in regards to this sites stance but I suggest if you have any more constructive criticism for you to post it so that as a site we can address those issues.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

That has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. In the moderator section moderator talk moderating business, threads that need evaluation, guidelines that need to be followed, full contact details of moderators, discussion on certain user behavior and how to proceed etc pp. No regular user needs to have access to that.

And every forum has such section. And how is your read-only access going to keep "those" bastards" in check. Your language is very disrespectful and hence your suggestion not worth evaluating.

If you were on my site, you'd be tagged and watched closely.

kristin

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chartinael

If you were on my site, you'd be tagged and watched closely.

kristin
    you're not too bright if you think things are different on this site, lol

you're not too bright if you think things are different on this site, lol
    I certainly hope that things are done that way on this site. My level of intelligence has - btw - nothing to do with that.

kristin
    Last edited by chartinael; 13-05-2006 at 10:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Dont let it get to you mate!!
    Being one of the best in your field is always going to stir up shiet amongst others.

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    what's the use of read only ?
    so that people like you will read it and post a new thread in the lounge/site discussion ?

you might aswell have full access to it if that's the case.

why don't you think about why people are bitching about you proECU..