Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MOD making threats

"if some idiot wants to post it AGAIN in the lounge can have a few days holiday from ozhonda courtesy of ME"
    This was writen by panda, what i dont understand is why does he need 2 threat??

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Mods, I strongly suggest you close this thread!!
    Its been discussed already, what happens in the mods lounge, stays in the mods lounge.
    Dont like it, deal with it!
    Its simple!
    No need posting something like this up in the Site Discussion section, for it will only string a whole lot of useless posts from people who have no idea how a forum this size runs.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

lol
    because there mods ill save him the trouble lolz
    *clooosed*
    LMAO =P

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    just in prevention of some not allowed languages to exist... dun see why there's any problem... unless u intend to do such things .. which i doubt much?

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    Quote Originally Posted by Goble
    "if some idiot wants to post it AGAIN in the lounge can have a few days holiday from ozhonda courtesy of ME"
    This was writen by panda, what i dont understand is why does he need 2 threat??
    the same post was posted FOUR TIMES IN THE WRONG SECTION, with three of those times after i said to post it in the appropriate 'site discussion' section.

am i the only one that sees something wrong with that?

and next time buddy make sure you include the whole quote to keep it in context

Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx]
    yeah the mods are the problem yet you geniuses post the same thread in the wrong section 3 times within an hour of each other. wake up to yourselves

what part of DISCUSS IN SITE DISCUSSION AREA do you not understand?

this is the third post with evans comment in the lounge!

if some idiot wants to post it AGAIN in the lounge can have a few days holiday from ozhonda courtesy of ME.

FFS DO NOT POST THIS AGAIN IN THE LOUNGE!!

*closed*

Buddy if u want to ban some1, just ban them, no need to act like a smart ass or make stupid comments like that.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goble
    Buddy if u want to ban some1, just ban them, no need to act like a smart ass or make stupid comments like that.
    He doesnt want to ban anyone. Panda is simply saying keep your threads to the relevant section of the forum.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    as much as you haters find it hard to believe us mods don't 'want' to ban members. my reply was merely a warning for nobody to do it again. it was not being stupid or being a smartass.

if i banned the user then you would have made a new thread complaining that i banned them for trying to post opinions of mods or some crap like that.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Honestly, another useless thread being posted. If you don't like it, don't go on ozhonda. It's honestly irritating seeing repost after repost after repost. You don't like it Goble, then go somewhere else dude. No one really cares.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    panda delete this thread im sure most OH users will agree to delete it

hi im a mod. And...Panda is alittle extravangant but dont let him get to you personally. Just laying down the basics

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Goble, if you are happy with the replies let me know. But from what I can see its not meant to be a threat.......but a warning.