Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z

Has anyone driven the new Civic sport 2L?

Was shopping around today and didn't realise that it's available now. Though they didn't have one to test drive in the 2L sport.

Comes with leathers, sunroof and 16" wheels. The dash and steering wheel is abit weird but overall it's got a nice interior.

Does anyone know if the 2L is a SOHC or DOHC?

it's a shame it only pumps out 114KW.....I assume it's a SOHC.

$33,000 drive away.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    serious?
    tradein time

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    where has all the VTEC power gone ???
    Wee Wee Waa Waa

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    hey hey

why yes i have driven the new 2.0ltr sports with the paddle shift and was about to get an manuel but wasnt lucky enough. went well with 3 people in the car tho. i think its sohc as it doent have such a high redline. its got 177nm tho so doesnt matter that is only 114kw also develops peak power down low. it drives every similar to the euro so its something to compare it to. iv also driven the vti with the 1.8ltr engine. price is 33,155$ manuel drive away. if you considering buying it come to me il hook you up because i work for honda
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    SloEur
    Quote Originally Posted by PaZzMaN-R
    hey hey

why yes i have driven the new 2.0ltr sports with the paddle shift and was about to get an manuel but wasnt lucky enough. went well with 3 people in the car tho. i think its sohc as it doent have such a high redline. its got 177nm tho so doesnt matter that is only 114kw also develops peak power down low. it drives every similar to the euro so its something to compare it to. iv also driven the vti with the 1.8ltr engine. price is 33,155$ manuel drive away. if you considering buying it come to me il hook you up because i work for honda
    frankly, $33155 is pretty steep for a civic sport manual, considering other dealers are doing the euro manual for about $33000 driveaway. u get an extra 40bhp 'free'

Quote Originally Posted by MiSloVic
    frankly, $33155 is pretty steep for a civic sport manual, considering other dealers are doing the euro manual for about $33000 driveaway. u get an extra 40bhp 'free'
    I disagree. You get leather interior in the civic for that price, plus the civic, dimensions wise, is almost as big as the accord. Power isn't everything either.....

After the test drive however, I believe it makes very good use of its 114kw

Member Array
    Car:
    SloEur
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLuZ
    I disagree. You get leather interior in the civic for that price, plus the civic, dimensions wise, is almost as big as the accord. Power isn't everything either.....

After the test drive however, I believe it makes very good use of its 114kw
    well, it boils down to individual preference.. for my $33k, i will go for Euro. to me, leather is nice to have.
    putting it in prespective, $33k means a RRP + on road cost of $3k for the civic sport. almost double the typical honda average of $1.5k.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    putting it in prespective, $33k means a RRP + on road cost of $3k for the civic sport. almost double the typical honda average of $1.5k.
    come again.......I don't get what you mean.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    WOw, which dealer has the euro for that much drive away price?

The 2L civic is Twin Cam.

Wonder if I can ask for the euro luxury mags to go on the civic.......hhahaha.

I'm test driving it this wkend at parra.

Anyone know the fuel consumption diff between the euro and civic?

Euro was pretty shocking if you fang it around. I'm used to small motors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by PaZzMaN-R
    hey hey

I didn't think the 2L sport came in manual, I thought they are only selling it in auto with paddle shift.

Quote Originally Posted by CTR Coupe
    I didn't think the 2L sport came in manual, I thought they are only selling it in auto with paddle shift.
    comes in 5sp manual as well..

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    2.0L's a DOHC with i-VTEC on the intake cam only. The 1.8L engines are SOHC.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2