TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's

rossi to redbull?

they were just saying on RPM on tv there is a very good possibility that rossi may make the switch to f1, not with ferrari but with red bull as it looks like michael may stay longer than expected.

i think this would be great, however i don't want it to turn out like michael jordan's switch to baseball in the mid-nineties =/

well at least we'd get to see alonzo vs rossi finally hehehehe
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    probably more BS hype like usual

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    no worries then...if he fails in f1..maybe he'll go on to win another 3 titles on 2 wheels....hehee

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    i dont follow motogp
    But i saw last night that rossi is quite low on the championship points.. and has a real possability of not winning the champ this year

i am sure that will give him determination to stay with the bikes

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    yeah his bike hasn't been what it was. he should have stayed with honda and continued pwning the opposition for the rest of his career.

the combination of rossi's bad luck with his bike and the other riders racing better has made rossi's season pretty average.

honda's have been killing it this year! pedrosa, hayden, stoner, damn i'm lovin it
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    rossi had the win yesterday comfortably but his stupid bike broke down again ! thats 2 races in a row !

plain unlucky... his chances for the championship this year has practically been ruined in the last two races.

Same thing with Schuey crashing out of Melbourne.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Civic Coupe,99 CBR250R
    Well if Rossi doesn't do too well this year on the bike I believe there is a strong chance that he will stick with Camel Yamaha during the '07 season to try to take out another championship. But he did mentioned that due to 800cc rules next year being implemented, this may be his final year. In regards too Red Bull Racing, they are more of promotional team and are more interested in publicity stunts rather than winning races. So Rossi with definitely market the brand quite well for the team.

By the way, Go Yamaha!

Thanks Dxs for the link..

Look at what Alonso says down the bottom about Rossi - he is such a tosser

And not long ago he was saying to the reporters how Renault never helped him.

Yes you are fast, but Renault was the one that gave him the equipment and advantage. Fark I'm beginning to hate this spaniard. Rossi seems so much more cooler and nicer compared to him. Awaiting for the day Rossi comes to F1 and kick Alonso's sorry arse kekeke.