Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    Does this close the sunroof as well?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    seems like there's a module u can get locally.. i'm not sure how it compares to the KPtechnologies one, however it's cheaper .. .

http://www.caraudiowarehouse.com.au/...50359db16f8ffe

anyone tried this one? and is there much different with the KP one or are they practically the same?
    Seems like the difference between this one and the KP one is that the KP one goes up when you tap the lock button twice. The local one seems to go up when you lock your doors (arming the alarm system). I think i might go for the KP one since i wouldn't want my windows up everytime i lock my car!

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Well when i owned my golf 32 we bought a module that plugs into the tactrix obd port and uploaded some codes to enable the window wind up n down on the remote.

there was no wiring or anything. and it took all about of 1min to enable it.

and only cost $90

surely there should be something out there like that.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2009
    That is exactly what I want - no mess with wiring - just simply some codes upload that's it - I wish someone can tell me how and where.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Accord Euro
    im planning on getting the KP any one else wanna get one share shippping??

im in NSW

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2009
    Jonno5454 Unless your Euro is 2009 - I thought any pre 2009 Euro can get the windows to automatically wind down using the remote Key. Have you checked this post and try it out first before ordering it:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116577

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Accord Euro
    i know can go down

i want it to go up !!

ive been reading your other thread about it aswell ive been looking for some thing like this for ages never ofund it till now

let me know if u up for one as well coz im in no rush to order but not gonna wait for you warrenty to expire lol
    Last edited by Jonno5454; 03-08-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2009
    OK I see. Unfortunately for me Euro 2009 no longer does that and I am no Electrical handy man so a bit hesitant of getting it done myself but would love to have it though. if you know it can work like yours w/o the mod, I'd like to hear from. I have happy with just the Windows down and not up.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Accord Euro
    oh BTW is yours CL9 ?? or CU2 ??

i got CU2 aswell apprently there are codes to programm the remote to have the same functions as the up down windows

but i cant find it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euro2009 View Post
    OK I see. Unfortunately for me Euro 2009 no longer does that and I am no Electrical handy man so a bit hesitant of getting it done myself but would love to have it though. if you know it can work like yours w/o the mod, I'd like to hear from. I have happy with just the Windows down and not up.

car electrical is ok i can do it myself

ill let u know if i find any thing ..
    Last edited by Jonno5454; 03-08-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2009
    My is Euro 2009 Standard so is it CU2 or CL9 ? I would love to have those programming code if you happen to find it or direct me where to find it - Thanks in advance.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euro2009 View Post
    My is Euro 2009 Standard so is it CU2 or CL9 ? I would love to have those programming code if you happen to find it or direct me where to find it - Thanks in advance.
    CL9 is the old shape

CU2 is the new new shape. so yours is CU2