Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXi
    some high quality shift bushing may make the shifter feel better
    CXi POWER

Member Array
    Car:
    EGTWO
    just wondering if the shift linkage will not fit onto the eg6 either, cause the delsol and eg civics share the same chassis??

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    Quote Originally Posted by czy_sol87
    just wondering if the shift linkage will not fit onto the eg6 either, cause the delsol and eg civics share the same chassis??
    that's like saying the shift linkage won't fit the dc2 either because eg/dc2 share same chassis set up too ..

i believe the del sol shift linkage is a one off linkage.. unique only to del sols..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    EGTWO
    Quote Originally Posted by tRipitaka
    that's like saying the shift linkage won't fit the dc2 either because eg/dc2 share same chassis set up too ..

i believe the del sol shift linkage is a one off linkage.. unique only to del sols..
    well if it is a "one off linkage" then that explains it, thanks for the response

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    i know for sure that the d-series linkage on the del sol is a one off linkage.. eg civic ones don't fit.. which would probably be the same for the b-series
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    I can't say for certain that the itr linkage will fit a civic or not, but I can say that there isn't another linkage that's interchangable with the sol, other than a sol linkage. For those of us with d series sols, the only direct bolt up option available during a swap is a del sol shift linkage.