Member Array
    Car:
    S2K, DC2, EM1YO

-Buddy Club N+Spec-

Hi guys, i've done some research, but couldnt find much on the topic.
    Im affter some coilovers, and i came across these. Could people with experiences with these, pls let me know what u think of them.
    My car is a daily driver, so i need something reasonably soft, but plan on tracking her just a few times a year.
    My car is an EM1, n found out the springs rates are Front-10, Rear-6.
    My first impression is that they are too stiff for a daily driver. what do u think??
    I was also thinking of gettn the Tein ss or flex, so if u could compare them, it would be great.

Any feedback, either good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by _FeRiO_; 29-05-2006 at 10:42 AM.

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    they own tein ss IMO
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    ekhatch
    when i was lookin at getting coilovers it was either the tein ss or the buddyclub n+ spec... i ended up gettin the buddyclubs mainly because (possibly really lame reasons...) but its newer design as in they just came out, which isn't always a good thing... and the n+ Spec has 15 level damper adjustablity...

mines on an ek1 and its my daily driver... its not too rough of a ride if you put it on soft setting... and i've also got sway bars fitted on my car... i haven't yet tried it on the track... but as a daily driver its bumpy but for me its bearable... mind u sydney roads are pretty crap....

hope that helps