Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    oh...is arcade ccoming back ? i miss the arcade when im bored.

*cough cough*

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    oh...is arcade ccoming back ? i miss the arcade when im bored.
    No
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I can see why OH needs to use non-freemail addresses, but maybe if you let us all invite one friend or refer someone; then that can allow them to sign up using Gmail or something? Like I said in the other thread, alot of ppl use Gmails and other free email addresses to that New Reply emails (and other junk from wherever) can go there. Providing a private ISP address means that if it gets spammed- that person is pretty screwed (as I've experienced with my ISP address being spammed once).

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    At the moment it will be like this.......but i'll think about removing this restriction if there are enough complaints
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    At the moment it will be like this.......but i'll think about removing this restriction if there are enough complaints
    *complains again*

Haha or if not, would you consider it as a special request since you're admin? LOL. He reads the forums alot and has been reading them even before they went down; but he was waiting until he got his Civic before he registered- and then OHS happened and now he can't sign up anymore with his Hotmail or Gmail.

Oh well. I guess I like the direction you're taking the site (as in- focus on existing community rather than trying to grow it). I still need to get me a sticker... just not sure where I wanna put it yet! Either on the door, or in the rear windshield.