Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx]
    what exactly benefts the 'owners' zorrt?
    can you give even one valid answer?
    and don't gimme that 'mod discount offer' BS coz that is a decision ONE trader made and has nothing to do with the actual mod/admin themselves (it has since been removed anyway)
    Why are you hammering me for? I can't give a valid answer as I do not know of the sites past income history (trader accounts, stickers, lanyard etc etc). But if there is a profit that comes out of that, then that would be benefittin the owners. If 100% of the proceedings go towards maintaining the site then I'll gladly retract my comment. Thats all I meant.

I do not care if you mod get a special discount from traders so whats the point in bringing that up?

In the end, regardless of how you choose interpret my statements, everyone here knows a community forum should focus on its users. Atm, theres quite a few honda forums which has popped up recently which is aiming to head in the direction which ozhonda has lost.

So you can either sit there and hammer away at your users whenever they make a comment you don't agree with and watch everyone go away or take their comments into consideration without jumping to conclusion.

Perhaps the ONLY thing the internet needs...ever...is a "intended emphasis" icon for each sentence or comment. Many simply things get blown out of proportion because the reader didnt get either A) sarcasm B) aimed question etc. Calm down guys its only a forum

zorrt gave an observation and an idea ~

anyway reason for not allowing many things is that there is simply too many loopholes as it is for naughty people to benefit/take advantage of or from Ozhonda. HENCE we are tight on our Terms and conditions.
    I tend to think its easier / better to update our local link directory with non-affiliated helpings (such as wreckers , car parts places , etc. )
    Anything else will become a classifieds of sorts...maybe the Boss can look at that and get say a certain amount of "free business card spots" for anyone to poke up abit of a free plug.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Group hug anyone?
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    Group sex anyone?
    no thanks Q !

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    sounds like ur hinting to q_ball that u want a groupie with him by changing his words hhaha

hey lets keep it factual and with comments ...spam = lounge

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic cxi
    what about the ozhonda store ...is that coming back ....my old lanard has had it and i need a new one!!

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    dude....why don't u PM them urself how do u know that they are going to look at this thread ?

What a random guy, anyway any idea when the changes are going to come?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    oh...is arcade ccoming back ? i miss the arcade when im bored.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode

4. What/Where to buy forum - This should be up fairly soon, but users can post threads asking What products bot buy and where to buy them from. Note that this will NOT be a place to talk about how good/bad a business is.
    Kind of late (I totally forgot about it!) but I've just setup this forum here under the Marketplace.

Note: It is NOT a place to talk about the reputation (ie how good/bad) a business is.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

^_^, thanks Wyn, that was mighty quick!
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter