Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"dc2+dc5" turbo and superchar"+na

hi all,
    i would like to know, how many turbo and spercha dc2+dc5 are there in aust and how much power, are they put out @ wheels? and what did they get at 1/4m ?

i like to know too, what is the fast." na "dc2+dc5 in austra ?

thnxz

Paul.. theres a turbo dc2R, down nsw.. got like.. 260kw i think. on c16 fuel i think.. but .. decent power to weight car.. very hot and fast .. will look for link for you

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    how you're goin to find out HOW MANY boosted tegs there are in aust, i have nfi! lol
    i can start the count by saying that in sydney, there are 4 boosted dc2(R)'s that i know of.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    how you're goin to find out HOW MANY boosted tegs there are in aust, i have nfi! lol
    i can start the count by saying that in sydney, there are 4 boosted dc2(R)'s that i know of.

ok thn just the dc5 "turbo and superch thn" i know there alot of dc2 turbo and superch, but what about the dc5?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4/9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase EK
    Paul.. theres a turbo dc2R, down nsw.. got like.. 260kw i think. on c16 fuel i think.. but .. decent power to weight car.. very hot and fast .. will look for link for you
    thats me

Quote Originally Posted by AH_HUH
    thats me
    so what time did u get at the 1/4m?
    how much does the c16 fuel cost? maybe i should get it for my car lolol

U got any pix of ur car ?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4/9

i ran 12.2 on c16 fuel and slicks with a 2.2 60foot and 121mph

and today i ran 13.1 on c16 with street tyres spinning through 4th and missing 5th with a 2.2 60foot and 118mph
    Last edited by AH_HUH; 31-05-2006 at 10:53 PM.

How come no one has replied to the NA section of this thread???
    I ran an 13.9@101mph on semi's. Beat that Paul!!! Hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Dc5

i like to know too, what is the fast." na "dc2+dc5 in austra ?

thnxz

^^^^^

Disabled Array
    Car:
    dc5
    I think off the top of my head I remember someone in QLD on ClubRSX.com with a boosted Silver DC5R, but its been sold. I tried searching for the threads on it but no luck..
    As for DC5's in Sydney, don't think we have one ... but _CiViC_ has plans for boosting his I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by 7ypeR
    How come no one has replied to the NA section of this thread???
    I ran an 13.9@101mph on semi's. Beat that Paul!!! Hahaha
    all i have to say to u is "ur a loser wilson", dont u think if i had thos wheels on,when i was n/a i would get 13 somethin too u loser n takin off at 4000rpm and not 3000rpm, ill easy kick ur ass.How about get 13sec again without my wheels on. I like to see that now, thn u can talk n give me shit about it ok.....
    Last edited by Paul_Dc5; 14-06-2006 at 01:53 PM.