Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    I miss my old DA9 :0(

90-93 DA9 Integra Front Lip Listing

Ok since there has been may questions about lip options for DA9 Integra’s I have actually gone thought the trouble of making a list of what fits onto what and also with images attached.

Enjoy!

JDP Engineering: They make two types of lips and both are made out of carbon fibre, one type is for the 90-91 front and the other being for the 92-93 front, both are very similar in appearance only that the 92-93 has two small openings on the front.

Charge Speed: Have the Type1 and Type two with the Type1 being the next best thing following the JDP lips, cost is marginally more than the JDP items but are made from ABS plastic meaning that required repairs can be made to a lower cost than CF type lips, as far as I know both are only for the 90-91 front.

OEM Honda DA9: The Rarest of Rare these can be found mostly at wreckers but be aware that not many will be happy to separate them from the OEM front bumper, these are only made for the 90-91 front and are made out of ABS plastic.

Ebay: Yes many of you have heard that there have been a few lip options available for quite a while now these come in the form of Type R lips, two types are available one for the 90-91 which in my opinion is not the best looking lip I’ve seen but the front lip for the 92-93 front is a way better choice for those that have a 92-93 front bumper, they come at a reasonable cost and both are made from ABS plastic.

Wings West: Make Fibreglass front lips for the 92-93 front which are very simillar to the Type R types, they follow the contour of the later model front very nicely but the price is not as nice.

Honda Accord CD5 OEM lip: Yes this also fits all that is needed is for the with of the lip to be narrowed down by 3” and from there everything else is common sense, made out of ABS plastic and can be made to fit Integra’s with the 90-91 front only!

Honda Legend OEM front lip????: I have been looking at doing this since I laid eyes on one the contour is very close to that of the 90-91 front but I have yet to take measurements and try to trial fit one onto my car.

These are the current listings that i have seen and there may be more available, please also feel free to PM me with other types that you may come across and I shall add them to the list.

Cheers!

Alex
    Last edited by LO_N_SXC; 30-05-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    ダットサン, Dattosan!
    My Daily driven Datto http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11572

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    THANKYOU! +++ REP!!! i have been looking at lips for ages and could find next to none, so thanks man

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    you forgot a pic of the type r lip for the 90-91

theres also another one that i will show you when i get home.. available from new zealand (for the 92/93 bumper)

PS: the accord front lip also fits 92/93 (i will post pics when i get home)

Yes, thanks very much, the Wings West one is my dream front, does anyone in Au stock them? otherwise i am thinking of getting the 92-93 front bar and getting a lip, but some of them are $300plus postage from the US, and wreckers want $300 for the front bar, its never ending haha, i could always fix my Jetspeed bar

Styling of the OEM lip looks the best by far.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pic added: 90-91 Silver teg with Type R front lip
    Last edited by LO_N_SXC; 30-05-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    ダットサン, Dattosan!

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    accord lip on 92/93 front bar

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Beat
    the accord lip looks sexy!

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    would anyone reccomend any product to glue 2 of the lips together?coz i got 2 lips, ones stock and ones another one im nto sure of, but i want to glue them together but im not sure what to use. any opinions? i will pist pics of them later on to help.

thanks.

and rep points for great post , can u do it for side skirts too? ^_^

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    isnt it 89-93?
    LoL once again... awesome work dude
    looks like ill b doin the rounds at the wreckers this weekend tryin 2 get a 92-93 bar b4 my respray! if not then ozeparts is the go.
    im likin the JDP and type r lips the best... but jdp cost a freakin fortune!
    wat u guys think of that wings west car? colour that is...

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by wkdteg
    isnt it 89-93?
    LoL once again... awesome work dude
    looks like ill b doin the rounds at the wreckers this weekend tryin 2 get a 92-93 bar b4 my respray! if not then ozeparts is the go.
    im likin the JDP and type r lips the best... but jdp cost a freakin fortune!
    wat u guys think of that wings west car? colour that is...
    89-93 true but to the know world of lips which can only accuired from overseas its 90-93 so to make it more of a generic 90-93 is more spot on.

Colfusion: I suggest you use something like a Epoxi or if its one lip that you're trying to attach to the other then I would suggest to have them plastic welded only if both are made out of ABS plastic.

Thread on side skirts wouls have to be a very long list and most aftermarket ones make part of whole body kits, thus just having the side skirts on their own does not justify their purpose, I shall tho make a thread of both the EK Civic skirts and the DC2 skirts that can be made to fit our tegs.

Cheers!

Alex
    ダットサン, Dattosan!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    does the the 92-93 front bar & rear bar fit the 89-91 and vice versa, I thought they weren't interchangable,