Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    i think it was more of a case that the models we recieved had indicators on the front guards, where as the models the americans recieve did not. to compensate for this, the 3 piece headlight was put in place with the indicators on the corners and on the bumper therefore giving the cars front and side indicators.

wow this thread been dead for awhile now, but which one is this?

also you guys know where to get the optional sideskirt?

The optional kit is very rare. There has been 1 set sold on Ozhonda since I've been a member (which I believe mooshie snapped up) if that is any indication of how often it appears. The OEM skirts are by far the best looking skirts in existance for the DA9 - this is a statement of fact not opinion

The most realistic option you have for obtaining the OEM skirts is to scour car sales websites and ebay for a complete car which happens to have the OEM kit - I've come across 3 or 4 in my searches over the past couple of years so it's not impossible. You can then either try to persuade the owner to sell you them (yeah right!) or do what I did and just buy the whole car.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    I sure did! score!
    I have seen 2 sets in all the years I have been on here, but the one I got was the only full one. someone sold a rear lip once too.
    Very rare to find separately.
    As string said, best option is to find them on another car and buy it!

must get around to putting it on one day....
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    So that kit comes optional from factory? wow didn't know that.. wish mine did

Mooshie i still have them? haha i doubt you do if you still do wanna sell it to me? PM sent

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    the front lip didnt come optional from factory, thats a type r style front lip from the states

i once sold optional front and rear lips on there.. long gone now :P
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Hey all got some good news!

I rang JDMSHIT.. and they have the type-r style lip to suite 90-91 and 92-3 Integra da9 for 169 US shipped ( it is 129 US online and its 40 extra for aus shipping which is very reasonable IMO)

This is the lip : http://www.jdmshit.com/DAlip/

Pretty good IMO considering e-gay sellers for lips want like 300 + US for shipping.. check it out.. I will be getting one once I sort out other things need doing 1st!

I believe its the same as the nice blue integra above's lip.. and for under 200 AUS you cant go wrong with the exchange rate getting a bit better

Member Array
    Car:
    da9

guys help me please?????!!

im in desperate need of a nice lip to fit my da9.... where can i get them???? any suggestions??? are there heaps of lips in the wreckers??? i fell in love with the OEM lip...daaaaamn..drooling..

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by LO_N_SXC View Post
    I actually have a OEM front lip if any one is interested fits on the 90-91 front bar and I also have the JDM mirrors

pm me if any one wants them.

ei mate? u still have em? how much?

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    Hi maaaaark , I have the brand new Lip if your after it.. $200

Where do you live?

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by vtegra View Post
    Hi maaaaark , I have the brand new Lip if your after it.. $200

Where do you live?
    in melbourne...is it a oem or diffrent?i think i have the oem in my da9...im hoping thats something else..is it?