Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazz

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    yep, that's right...Zeal are associated with ENDLESS but they deal mainly with suspension components...

that Jazz belongs to a friend of mine..
    he's got Fujitsubo Power Getter exhaust in those pics
    since then he's got Enkei RP- something or rather wheels, and Mugen wind deflectors...

:lol:

i'm sure ppl in Brisbane have seen him around...

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofu
    yep, that's right...Zeal are associated with ENDLESS but they deal mainly with suspension components...

that Jazz belongs to a friend of mine..
    he's got Fujitsubo Power Getter exhaust in those pics
    since then he's got Enkei RP- something or rather wheels, and Mugen wind deflectors...

:lol:

i'm sure ppl in Brisbane have seen him around...
    get him to come on here an dpost more recent pics..

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    the jazz is fun car man!!
    who knows what's the delay in the shifting in that thing onthe wheel?

yeh more pics when its done ....
    フジタエンジニアリング

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I just joined and have been reading through a few posts....

Just to let you guys know, I have a modded Jazz (or am in the process of fitting parts), and I think I know a few of the other members here....

I have a 2003 VTi in white with the following mods:

A'pexi Power Intake
    Buddy Club P1 Racing Rims in Titanium Silver - 16x7 with 195/45 Goodyears
    Buddy Club P1 Racing wheel nuts
    Buddy Club Spec 3 cat-back exhaust
    Cusco Vacanza Z-wagon super-low coil-vers
    Philips Diamond Vision Headlights.

A lot of the parts are still sitting in my lounge room because they have all just arrived from Japan and I ned to find some time to get it all fitted up.

Other mods I will be doing is fitting an A'pexi VAFC2 when I can find a black one and tinting the windows...

I have also found a heap of strut braces from J's Racing and am waiting for the distributor to get back to me with some prices.

Apart from that it will just be little DIY jobs. I am in the process of getting the parts so that the lower part of the tail lights actually work.

So yeah that's about it.....for now anyway

The car is awesome and I don't care what anybody says about the Jazz...I love it

J

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    I love Jazz Vti-S.
    I think there's a new option for Jazz now.
    My sister brought a brochure because she's interested in buying one and there was this front grille option and it looked cool. Much better than without it.

BTW, got any pics?

pics mate sounds like a nice jazz
    フジタエンジニアリング

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_page.php?pic_id=392

The above is a link to the only pic I've got (so far).

I know the grill you're talking about - it's a Honda Access item. Not my cup of tea. I prefer my cars subtle and clean, that's why I didn't go for the VTi-s.

Not that a slammed white Jazz with charcoal rims is 'subtle', but I like to retain the factory lines of the car.

If anything, I would go for the Mugen grille, or just the EP3 Type R badge which replaces the standard chrome one perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_page.php?pic_id=392

The above is a link to the only pic I've got (so far).

I know the grill you're talking about - it's a Honda Access item. Not my cup of tea. I prefer my cars subtle and clean, that's why I didn't go for the VTi-s.

Not that a slammed white Jazz with charcoal rims is 'subtle', but I like to retain the factory lines of the car.

If anything, I would go for the Mugen grille, or just the EP3 Type R badge which replaces the standard chrome one perfectly!
    hihi,

I am actually one of the lovely Jazz owner from Brisbane. I am actually from Hong Kong and driving a Vti model which I plan to get some heavy modification. I did bring some parts from Hong Kong as it is pretty cheap and more to choose from.

What I have modified so far,
    - SPOON radiator, oil caps
    - mugen window visor

What I plan to do this week,
    - install V-AFCII after I have replaced the trust air filter and 2 inch cat back to N1 exhaust system

What I plan to do next month,
    - Mugen Grille will arrive next month
    - RAYS SS7 16inch alloy wheels(hopfully within 6 weeks)
    - J's racing strut braces( I need your help about price quoting pls).

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Hey another Jazz owner!

About bloody time...there aren't too many here and I have no one to share ideas with!

What exhaust have you got on your car? Is it a brand name or just N1 'style'?

Let me know how you go with the V-AFC 2 as I was considering this, but have been having second thoughts and have now been looking towards to the Greddy e-Manage instead. I am very interested to see what difference the V-AFC2 makes.

IHow cool are the J's Racing strut braces? They have like 5 in total! Are you going to get all of them?

The best person to speak to about the strut braces is Tanghy as he should be able to hook you up. I actually ordered the Spoon front strut brace and lower arm brace through him a couple of weeks ago. The prices were excellent and were actually cheaper than the J's Racing equivalent...I haven't received the goods though yet...

I actually sent the Australian distributor for J's Racing an e-mail - they are based in Singapore - and they never got back to me. You might have a bit more luck if you wanna try them direct.

What colour is your car? What colour rims are you getting?

If you are after any other parts like suspension or things along those lines, let me know. I also have links to heaps of sites with parts and everything like that. Here is a good one if you're interested:

http://fit-souhonzan.or.tv/

Justin

ahshing, which part of bris are you from?....
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    hey there ahshing, i think i might have an idea who you are
    i'm also from Brisbane...
    does Centrax ring any bells?
    anyway...lovely to see you modifying your Jazz...
    i know there's 2 or 3 others here wtih Vti-S and are tracking their Jazz at queensland raceway...
    one of them does a 67s.... :shock: considering some stock dc2r and dc5r does +70s

I currently have a Jazz VTi because i'm waiting for my car to be fixed from Honda dealer...
    the Jazz is a great fun little car to drive...but still won't sell my dc5 for one..
    hope to catch you all Brisbaneites some day..