Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazz

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    I don't see many riced up preludes at all. Even if it weighs more, the Jazz still has no chance IMHO.

BTW, do you guys know that the Jazz is getting a facelift in October this year?

http://editorial.carsales.com.au/mel...256EB40026D5B0

Totally put me my sister from getting the Jazz. Either we will wait for it or get Citroen C2.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    jus
    is ur jazz the one with all stickers down the side
    coz i was diring in my parents beloved camry(not..) and a white jazz zoomed passed me on the other side of the road
    and i was like
    woah mad jazz
    EK4 SiR
    1:16.3 @wakfield
    1:58.9 @ eastern creek

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by gelo
    jus
    is ur jazz the one with all stickers down the side
    coz i was diring in my parents beloved camry(not..) and a white jazz zoomed passed me on the other side of the road
    and i was like
    woah mad jazz
    I think "fueltank" has encountered that white jazz before...asian driver?

Jus-10 has two spoon stickers on his jazz :P

Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    I don't see many riced up preludes at all. Even if it weighs more, the Jazz still has no chance IMHO.

BTW, do you guys know that the Jazz is getting a facelift in October this year?

http://editorial.carsales.com.au/mel...256EB40026D5B0

Totally put me my sister from getting the Jazz. Either we will wait for it or get Citroen C2.
    doesnt look like much of a facelift lol
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    anyone know if we can get mp3 player for our Jazz when we going to buy a new Jazz at dealer?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    doesnt look like much of a facelift lol
    Which is why it's called facelift. GLi engine get power increase and overall the new shape looks way better than the current one. Go to honda japan website if you want to see the new shape, i think there are quite a lot of changes. Especially like the new honey comb grille for the VTI-S.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Yeah I was just bullsh*tting about the 'lude...NOT.

The guy who drives it is on these forums. It was manual, but yeah he probably wasn't the best driver, but even still, it wouldn't be considered a "driver's race", so I'll take it!

The A'pexi intake is pretty good. Made a noticeable difference to engine response and it sounds pretty good at WOT.

The new updates sound pretty decent and would be well worth waiting for. Alot of good little advancements seem to be mentioned in that article like climate control and improved fuel economy etc. I am keen to see the extra colours. Sounds like it will be a much better car if the prices stay the same for the VTi and up models...

I'm p*ssed off now...I always a charcoal one...but then there is always something new coming out.

There is currently no MP3 option for the Jazz, but there may well be on the updates....

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    The new additions sound good but I'm not sure if any of it will be standard.
    I looked up Honda Japan website and even in Japan the climate control was optional. The keycard access was also optional.
    In terms of features, I'm not sure if there'll be any extra compared to current model. Nonetheless, it's worth waiting for 2-3months.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    if the price stand, i may wait for few months. ANyone know when it will be out. What changes are there since new model headlights and taillight are always very easy to get aftermarket one to swap over and changes for the kits like front bar and grill can be upgrade from aftermarket kits.
    Just my own opinion but I still prefer getting a new model. LOL

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    It will be interesting to see what Honda Australia decides to bring out here.

I went through the Honda Japan site last night, and like TypeG and Colunda said, I too am not too sure what will come out as standard.

I seriously doubt if we will have the option of the keycard thing as I can't see Honda using the Jazz to introduce this new technology (it could happen though). We won't get sat nav or anything like that...it's not even offered in the Accord, etc out here.

In fact, if anything is an option in Japan, I would hazard a guess that it won't be offerd out here at all.

It does appear however that rear disc brakes may come on the 1.5s....

The new LED tail lights look pretty good, and the new colours sound good, but apart from that, I'm not too keen on the new look front (esp the VTi-S variant), but then I would have to see one in the metal to decide for sure.

Also, check out:

http://www.mugen-power.com/street/04fitmt/index.html

Heaps of new parts available for the Jazz/Fit now including exhaust manifold, new bodykits, interior bits and pieces, strut brace....

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    According to the carsales article, it appears that climate control and keycard access will definitely make it to australia. It'll probably be an option though. I reckon the new model is much better looking than older one even though the changes are not dramatic.
    Also, the improved fuel consumption is a bonus.
    I'm very interested to see what alloy wheel come with VTi-S.
    Anyway, just for the sake of resale value, I reckon it's worth waiting 2-3 months.
    Naturally, if there were two 2004 Jazz and one of them was the updated model, that one will probably be worth a bit more in the end.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Yeah I would wait too. It would be well worth it. It's not as if they are going to take stuff away.

Don't believe everything in that article though. Climate control was available on the old model and was not available here.

It also mentions that the new car will come with ABS and EBD.....the old one came with that.

It also looks like the upper-spec models in Japan come with xenons as well...I doubt we will get those either.

My opinion is that if something big is an option in Japan, it won't see the options list here. Check out the options for all Hondas in Australia and they are usually crappy things like gold emblems, roof racks, exhaust extensions, etc.

The wheels on the VTi-S will probably be the same as those on the kitted upper-spec models in Japan.

It will be very interesting to see what Honda does either way, as I guess it depends on the direction they wish to take with the car. Start fitting it out with climate control, auto entry and the option of sat-nav and you have a much better spec'd car than the civic. Price will be a major issue. With the Yen falling over the past month, you would see a fully spec'd Jazz costing as much as a Mazda 3 (the next class up). There is no way the car will come with these types of things as standard at the same price and I can't see Honda offering a "order your own" approach where they custom build the Jazz to your own specs with climate control, etc. It would be too much hassle for what is only their entry-level car. We just don't have the market for it out here compared to Japan.

That said, we will just have to wait and see.....

On a side note, I just remembered that the Oz government is reducing import taxes on new cars as of 01/01/2005. Perhaps Honda may use this tactic to keep prices at a similar level, but offer more equipment. Hence why they are waiting until the end of the year to release it.....