Member Array
    Car:
    1976 VW Kombi
    7th July......still ticking
    InTEGRA TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Civic Coupe & 01 200sx
    why bother having a monthly calandar/wallpaper if it's too much hassle organising it before the previous month ends...
    not being rude or anything, but it seems like a project ozhonda may as well get rid of if it's not being done properly.

Member Array
    Car:
    WRX and R32
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy
    why bother having a monthly calandar/wallpaper if it's too much hassle organising it before the previous month ends...
    not being rude or anything, but it seems like a project ozhonda may as well get rid of if it's not being done properly.
    I have to agree with that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy
    valid point

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't help that we hardly get any submissions. Better something than nothing I reckon.........unless you guys think otherwise?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    you can use my car when toE posts up pictures from our mini shoot tonight, if you ask him nicely. see, whilst he took photos of my car, it's still his work

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather
    you can use my car when toE posts up pictures from our mini shoot tonight, if you ask him nicely. see, whilst he took photos of my car, it's still his work
    minishoot tonight and no invite ?
    dolma. what is the world coming to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    spur of the moment thing. plus, i'd never had real photos taken of my car before. so we just hopped in and went off

Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    It doesn't help that we hardly get any submissions. Better something than nothing I reckon.........unless you guys think otherwise?
    I sent you my Civic Coupe several months ago... I'm guessing it either wasn't deemed good enough or you did not receive it?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I sent you my Civic Coupe several months ago... I'm guessing it either wasn't deemed good enough or you did not receive it?
    Vinh (EK9) is in charge of this department so it would be upto him......I do occasionally check in on the emails but can't remember your entry to be honest.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq