Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    6 mnths, and this site has been going on for about 3 years or soo,
    the thing is most of the users on here probably got there membership from the amount of posts theyve made, correct me if im wrong, just like other forums.
    Now when newcomers complain that they have to get pq points to become a member, most of the older members start to have a sook, and say post up something good to get points, where as they didnt have to do that to become members, just had to do a specific amount of posts

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    since the system was introduced we have been fine tuning it to get the maximum amout of points out there and at the same time preventing its abuse.

we are dishing the points out like crazy. ( well I know I am ).

wont be long before it realy kicks off as alot more people have there points count when they give them out.

Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN
    since the system was introduced we have been fine tuning it to get the maximum amout of points out there and at the same time preventing its abuse.

we are dishing the points out like crazy. ( well I know I am ).

wont be long before it realy kicks off as alot more people have there points count when they give them out.
    good point - its also probably a bit slow at the moment simply because a lot of PQ points that people give out dont count yet. I always give out PQ when i see a good or helpfull post. I think when these points that have previously been awarded start to count the system will really take off.

Having it start out slow like this is good IMO - if it was too easy, having heaps of rep points would seem less significant.

*steals ecu-mans rep points and gives them to the poor peasents of sherwood forest"

Car:
    twin GX160's
    robbin hood of rep points ay

lol

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    i still think it's a long way from successfully working..
    seeing as one member, has to make 20 (temporary) or 50 PQ points before they can start spreading the love..

myself for example, it has taken ~4 months just to gather 10 points..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by tRipitaka
    i still think it's a long way from successfully working..
    seeing as one member, has to make 20 (temporary) or 50 PQ points before they can start spreading the love..

myself for example, it has taken ~4 months just to gather 10 points..
    thats coz u r a noob... lol

serious? We need like 20 PQ points before we can share the love? Oh man, all the comments ive given were for nothing! At least maybe it made them feel warm and fuzzy inside lol. Ive got a whole heap of positives from noobs ive answered questions to, but they dont count lol.
    ...... and that's all I have to say about that.

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    serious? We need like 20 PQ points before we can share the love? Oh man, all the comments ive given were for nothing! At least maybe it made them feel warm and fuzzy inside lol. Ive got a whole heap of positives from noobs ive answered questions to, but they dont count lol.
    it's "temporarily" at 20 PQ.. i'm not sure if it still is though..
    because it was originally set at 50.. but temporarily made 20 just to get the ball rolling quicker..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    this PQ system is queer.

well its taken me nearly 2 years to accumulate 9 points....... damn, i wont make a difference til near the end of the decade! lol

oh well, i suppose it stops abuse of the system. As its fairly new i cant really expect to have many points. Perhaps i should try being more helpful lol.
    ...... and that's all I have to say about that.

Car:
    twin GX160's
    it hasnt taken you 2 years to accumulate 9 points
    its taken 8 months. the system was put in place november last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    well its taken me nearly 2 years to accumulate 9 points....... damn, i wont make a difference til near the end of the decade! lol

oh well, i suppose it stops abuse of the system. As its fairly new i cant really expect to have many points. Perhaps i should try being more helpful lol.