Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Ive driven a powerfc, hondata, autronic, uberdata and piggybacked turbo honda. All have driven basically the same. My best advice, pick a tuner and then grab whatever ecu he is comfortable with. Dont take shortcuts..

re launch, antilag (2-3step etc): i find these features very handy for a street driven fwd car. allows for presicse launches and safe, fast shifts. Datalogging, well is an advanced fault/tuneing feature to allow precise mapping and power delivery. When DynoDave tuned my car with hondata s200, we used the auto-tuning features and my wideband o2 to get all partial throttle maps spot on during street tuning. The result was a precise lambda in cruise, allowing 4-500km's a tank with 170kw atw. Oh, and this was fulltime open loop!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra Type R
    bla bla bla..... just go see a tuner as weq said and get an ecu he is comfortable with otherwise you will never get the best tune outta that particular person.

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    wow. ... i know its old ..but this is the funniest sh1t ive read all day in OH.

glad that its sorted now since 06...

keepin the peace
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    wow 5+ year old bump
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..