Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR996
    no I have not tuned them but I have driven the cars for that fat prick Dyno Dave when he does road tuning so yes I have seen the difference between the two.
    so it is easy enough to say you can "see the difference" but do you have the ability to actually *describe* the difference to us?

would love to hear you describe what the difference actually is?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    And before you say anything about me no I have not tuned them but I have driven the cars for that fat prick Dyno Dave when he does road tuning so yes I have seen the difference between the two.
    Btw, seeing as this is my thread, I would prefer you NOT to refer to people as 'Fat Prick's'.

He has a good reputation for what he does, and has a lot of experience.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather
    Btw, seeing as this is my thread, I would prefer you NOT to refer to people as 'Fat Prick's'.

He has a good reputation for what he does, and has a lot of experience.
    Dude dont worry about him he lives in the same street as me and that is what I call him,shit I am sitting here now in his lounge room using his PC as I dont have one so all is good
    ALLMTR996

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    so it is easy enough to say you can "see the difference" but do you have the ability to actually *describe* the difference to us?

would love to hear you describe what the difference actually is?
    Hey everytime someone starts something about Hondata vs another ECU you and a few others jump in and say that its not as good as this one or that one well prove it,I know you cant because you have no real tuning experience with any ECU only the VAFC or what ever it was you used in your Integra.You like most just sit behind your PC and spread your limited tuning knowledge with big words and bullshit.Hey as I said before I cant tune like you and 99% of the people on here,Hey I cant even spell the words that Dave uses to tell me what is wrong with this or that ECU all I know is that watching the AFR meter in a car when he is tuning it is very stable with the hondata in boost but not as good with the other ECU.Now you know how long he has been in the game of tuning and if someone asks him what ECU to buy he just says what ever you want,but when he reads someone putting shit on an ECU that has no tuning experience or ever owned or used that unit he gets very annoyed because they are talking out of there arse.As has been said 1000's of times before the ECU is only as good as the tuner.
    ALLMTR996

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    ALLMTR996 - is dynodave your hero or something??? I'm sure if he had something to say about these "others" your talking about he would just log on and say it.

lol at this thread.. Everyone getting on their high horses..

As has been said 1000's of times before the ECU is only as good as the tuner.
    ALLMTR996
    so doesnt it come down to price if they are just an ECU?

BTW good description of how it is "better"

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME

just wondering if i have to pay extra for this with my Hondata ECU?

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7

it ain't hondata luc..
    it was the combination of DBA and hankook tyres..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    ap1.5

For everyone who wants to know the happening of peters DCR5, he was racing at Oran park in NSW around 1 year ago, when he miss shifted from 4th gear into 1st and instantly blew up his gear box and engine, datalogging on the Hondata ECU showed a RPM of excess of 15,0000 rpm. The only factor alone causing such a catastrophic explosion was driver error. It's an amazing photo, shame on you for trying to mock Hondata and acting so childish.

toE edit: Took out personal attacks and deragatory comments. There is no need for that on a public forum. Take it to PMs please. This is your first warning.
    Last edited by toE; 11-06-2006 at 07:55 AM.

tinkerbell- what technical aspect(s) of the powerfc do you feel are superior to the hondata s200?

Quote Originally Posted by ginganggooly
    tinkerbell- what technical aspect(s) of the powerfc do you feel are superior to the hondata s200?
    let me know any where in this thread i have said any aspect (except $5 hand controller) PowerFC is superior in any way to Hondata, and i might be able to tell you

but as it is quite clear all i have done in this thread is ask questions, not make statements about the product.

the people who find it necessary to *defend* something when it is not even being attacked are clearly showing the bias they have...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    i just want to try to understand why you decided that from your research you feel that Hondata has better tunability over the PowerFC...

as my research appears to be leading me to a different conclusion...
    i'd say this more or less implies that your research has led you to believe that the PowerFC has "better tunability" than the hondata.
    i'm just wondering what you've seen that makes it (PFC) a technically better propostion than the hondata.

forgive me if i'm wrong...