Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    None.. yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx]
    nobody is stopping you from learning chinese
    See my point, Biased and off point your responses.

But they are stopping me from participating because of a CURRENT language barrier.. but thats ok .

"That disabled person cant get down the stairs, he should learn how to crawl down... "

mikeyas, you have merit in your argument. I, with many others can partially agree with you.

But putting aside ALL arguments and abuse thrown, just with a clear head, step back and think about what has happened. No biase, no prejudice. Ppl who haven't read the fob thread may and WILL see your remarks as racist. because you don't accept the fact that we want to use another language. And you want action/DEFINATE action, that the thread be spoken in english or be closed. Can you see where we are coming from in being defensive?

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Why do u feel secluded from the cantonese chat thread??
    The only reason....YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT!!

And your disabled person eg is shit...

A disabled person would not try and fcukin win a marathon!!
    You dont see disabled ppl complainin about how its discrimination to them if theres sporting events takin place that require runnin do ya!!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Mikeyas bro, if I understand what your saying man is true... That means that I have to do my "Cantonese" thing elsewhere, not in front of you, not near anyone else. Is that what your saying? Cause if that is man, that's racist!

I'm not allowed to speak my own dialect, type my own language, I must conform to English, have to Speak English, making my own culture almost like black magic, a bad thing... Thats Assimulation man!
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    Mikeyas views:

OMFG - THERES A TELEVISION PROGRAM ON SBS IN CANTONESE, FCUK RACIST...RACIST!!
    Q, that's not nice at all. Recommend you not post comments like this.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyas
    Listen this is not the point... I dont care what they are saying but becuase they choose to eliminate certian people from contributing due to language barriers.

And i am only continuing this for the obvious blatent biased following of such an okay form of racism.
    from my perspective here, that "thread" subject was "cantonese talk". ok maybe i c y you're persuing this because the thread title specifically states "NO ENGLISH ALLOWED". however i cannot c this as discriminating nor racist in anyway.

like panda said, if it was an ek thread specifically stating "*** off eg pics" then it's exactly the same. only difference here is your emphasising the racial barrier. if you really wanna put it that way, yes... it is to the tiniest degree discriminating because alot of ppl cant understand. however this opens another door bringing in different minorities... because now we're stepping on languages, sexes, age, etc etc

life especially in modern times focuses on this too seriously, and honestly ppl should just chill, sit back and c that there's nothing sinister goin on here.

i'm really trying to be very open minded here... as alot of ppl know that's the way i am. but i still can't c a real problem here. maybe cos we live in australia, big multicultural country and i'm asian and speak english so i can fully understand y these guys started such a thread.

remember, ozhonda is discriminating against every other car manufacturer
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

i think we should all calm our nerves and not swear and use too many excalmation marks lets try to diplomatic and sensible.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    "That disabled person cant get down the stairs, he should learn how to crawl down... "
    With the same reasoning "This buidling doesn't have disabled access. It should be demolished since the owners do not want to have disabled access facilities to be installed."

Did you join Ozhonda because of the Honda content? Or because of spam?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I think you have no ground for arguements at all Mikeyas!!
    What your asking for equates down to the following:

Mikeyas = NAZI (incase u dont know history, the germans wanted everyone to be uniformed, eg blonde hair blue eyez)!!!
    Everyone must use and type in english to prevent him from PMSn!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    See my point, Biased and off point your responses.

But they are stopping me from participating because of a CURRENT language barrier.. but thats ok .

you did not even TRY to participate in the discussion.
    instead of taking the negative route of bitching that you are not included in the discussion you could have positively tried to participate in the conversation in cantonese.
    nobody is gonna have a go at you for making an attempt at speaking another language.
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    Mikeyas = NAZI (incase u dont know history, the germans wanted everyone to be uniformed, eg blonde hair blue eyez)!!!
    Everyone must use and type in english to prevent him from PMSn!!
    keep personal attacks to PM Q u know better.

the problem is that literraly half the thread is insults and the thread is not being moderated at all..