Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test Drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    i drove my mates s2k, and the most impressive thing about them was its gearbox, the best stock box i have ever experienced. its short and so precise i couldnt believe it

Hey i found the s2k clutch to be quite heavy. The day i got mine, i jump into a friend 04 rex and the clutch was light as compared to it. It's not overally heavy but heavier than most sports cars i have driven without an upgraded clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by e_s2k
    Hey i found the s2k clutch to be quite heavy. The day i got mine, i jump into a friend 04 rex and the clutch was light as compared to it. It's not overally heavy but heavier than most sports cars i have driven without an upgraded clutch.
    IMO the S2000 clutch is extremely light, same as an ITR. With an Exedy HS in my car now, the pedal is slightly stiffer but no where near as bad as some of the Nissans I've driven

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    IMO all honda clutch is not that heavy
    even on the NSX its not heavy at all,
    I reckon thats HONDA, they want ppl
    enjoy driving it, since we are not an F1 driver

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    yeah, i had a spin in a mates S2k a while back and had no complaints about the clutch. but i gotta say i fell in love with it, damn those HIDs!!! and that stick shift... woa, it was so short, precise and in the perfect spot... best i've driven by far.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    the steering was kinda trembling and swerving only very little, but i could feel it, as i was concentrating on it at one point.
    Or it could have simply been the wide rubber following the road grooves if you were on a less than perfect surface. This is common on stock S2000's (and any car with wide tyres for that matter) and an x-brace alleviates it to a large degree.