Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Time to bling up the DC2R

Reason:

I am sick of only asian guys checking out my ride (you know its true).. need to boost the pussy meter ...

Seriously, I want to add abit presence to the R but be able to convert it for track duties easily.I want to get sussy setup that can be nicely dropped for daily driving but when I want to do some spirited driving just adjust the springs, hopefully by a handset and pop the stockies on.

Heres the plan:

Install Teins SS.
    17' rims...dont worry they arent triple dipped chromies, but enkie RP03.

Remebering that realistically that I will hardly go down mountain passes, track rarely (once every 6 months) and do mainly highway cruising and Church St runs (j/ks about the last one).

Flame away!!!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    ROFL @ increase the pussy metre
    Depends wat kinda pussy ur after man LOL

Jst get nice rims, a nice drop job on it, exhaust, a hectik sound system, and say its turbo charged!!

Chicks will love it!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    DCFOUR
    consider something like the volk CE28 or the TE37 over those enkeis

just get a nice exhaust system if you want to get looks buddyclub II. VERY LOUD!

get a nice decent stereo without going over the top.
    and drop it down a little, that should get some looks definately!

Member Array
    Car:
    None.. yet.
    exhaust wont always go down well and neither will a stiff ride.. well.. depends BUT! I think that some nice rims will always look visually apealing and to help with the suspension issue..
    Im sure the tein edfc would aid here. internally adjust damper to stiffer ride for yourself and then internally soften the ride for when u have company...

(p.s. Never used or been in a car with edfc, but i think this is how it would work with an educated geuss).

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    big bling bling bro !!! ulleh you need big rims cause size matters to chicks lol
    and Q they dont love it, they dig it hahahaha ...

wanna see a riced up TypeR yayayaya

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    DCFOUR
    ok things not to do to your ITR

-neons
    -altezzas
    -chromies
    -shopping lists
    -massive wings
    -outrageous bodykits

thats all i can think of right now lol

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoosh

-neons
    -altezzas
    -chromies
    -shopping lists
    -massive wings
    -outrageous bodykits

add to the above:
    16in rims max (lightweight of course)

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    well this guy is gonna do quite the opposite lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    WTF? You gonna add lightweight racing rims and Tien SS and you're sick of azn guys checking you out? ^_^ LOL, MORE asian guys are gonna check you out after you do that shit.

If you want the girls to check you out wind the ****en windows down, cos thats all it takes (unless your nasty, in which case,get a 5% tint and follow advice given in the rest of this thread :P :P jk)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoosh

-neons
    -altezzas
    -chromies
    -shopping lists
    -massive wings
    -outrageous bodykits

agreed!!!!

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    JDM front conversion coz some of them htink its S15

Woot... gettin some good replies before they shut me down and move me to the Noob section...

yeah fellas..The car's Pussy meter is like on empty. I used to just flop my gear out the window. always worked. But stated getting fined.. Apparently you cant drive around without wearing a seat belt.

I have already got a decent twin loop exhaust, will upgrade eventually. And a CAI that makes a sick whistling noise . Tints and sun roof.

QBALL: I am gna add a megaphone to the list. So I can go crazy frog with some 'do do dodododo.. whooop TISHhh!!" out the window.
    Not really after specific poon... just want it so when i rock up next to my m8s 200 it wont look so boring... girls like shinny things..

Going to eventually put a good quality 10 or 12' sub nothing super mutha hectic. just a sumtin to G me up on the out....I am so happy that I even have a CD player and some speakers that dont crackle. I had a gen1 teg with the stock pioneer cassete player. great for mixtapes..lol.

Basically what i am hearing is that it can be done?.. anyone know off hand what the approx leeway the edfc gives you.. say lower and heighten a range of 3 inches ?(doubt it though).. dont want air bags too.

Stoosh: dont want to follow the whole JDM theme whilst not going uleh spec either...Maybe just a little from all, like Vip racer style.... .gna try and source the stock skirt and pods.not gna do any of those things except for the neons. I cant say that I will never put neons on it haha.
    Maybe just a little from all. what do you think of these?
    eg of rims:

Last edited by Iwishiwasa Type R; 23-06-2006 at 06:05 PM.