[EURO] Braking noise when turning

hi, everyone just wondering if anyone can identify this problem for me.

Scenario 1:

travelling around 15km/h in car park, saw a relatively large parking space on the right, immediately turn steering all the way to the right, and apply brake to stop the car when it's in position.

Scenario 2:

doing 3 point turn at the dead end of a road, quick action, also right hand side direction.

Problem:

I have this loud squeeking noise coming from the brake, and i can feel my brake pedal is vibrating when noise happens. it sounds like an old camry or Taxi ford with that uneven rotor and braking in front of traffic light. almost as loud as those.

Now, i already talked to honda dealer, explained the whole scenario and even tried to reproduce the problem but with no luck. Brake pads has reasonable thickness, rotor is spotless.

I tried to reproduce the noise on an empty car park, doing more than 20 times followin the scenario above, it only happens 6/20 times. I am extremely worry because honda dealer cannot identify the problem and these are the critical component that control the car, just wondering if anyone could help. Thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro
    i dont think there is any problem with that
    it happened to me when i had my civic, and now my euro is doing the same thing
    if you want to reproduce the sound, try it when u first drive ur car on the day. most of the time i can hear the noise, but my brake pedal didnt vibrate anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    My Euro does not make any brake noise at all - well the car is only 3 months old though.

If the pads and rotors are ok then it could be:

1) There is a stone stuck in the caliper area scraping the rotor. Jack up the car and remove the offending wheel and search for the foreign object while turning the rotor with your hands.

2) Lack of Anti-Squeel grease between the pad and caliper. Buy some AntiSqueel from an auto shop and remove the offending wheel and apply it to the metal->metal parts such as the area where the caliper piston sits on the brake pad.
    .© ♪

ah.... now you remind me of something anti squeel which i used for my previous 200sx..... totall forgot about such thing!

so yeh i guess it's the gap between the pad and the caliper that's making the noise....

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I can think of some possible causes in relation to the noise,

Dusty pads
    Warped rotors
    Loose pads <---- I'm thinking more towards this....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru