Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Dray_Templar
    um ok

For sale
    1x 1998 Honda Accord V6-L
    very clean car.

Regretfull sale, but don't wanna get bashed next honda meet, when my car gets mistaken, for hondaskywalkers.

Note: Car NOT really for sale.

:P

hahahahahahahaha
    hondaskywalker, even guys that own ur car are disgusted at you.
    hahahahah this is too funny.
    anyway ive said wat ive wanted to say so that'll be it from me.
    IS250, dont worry mate. i actually had fun tryin to prove that he's a know nothing dumbass. he proved that for me.
    would have thought finance managers to have a bit more integrity but i guess not.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    Can Mod post a reply on why this thread hasn't been closed. There has been about 15 post's out of 130 that have been on the topic the rest including mine have been slanging matches

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by Dray_Templar
    um ok

For sale
    1x 1998 Honda Accord V6-L
    very clean car.

Regretfull sale, but don't wanna get bashed next honda meet, when my car gets mistaken, for hondaskywalkers.

Note: Car NOT really for sale.

:P

Bro, I fell of my chair when I read you post... damn, that was bloody funny man... hey, trust me, people won't bash us, they'll love us!!

Face it peopls, before I came around this forum was pretty dead, a bit quiet and had little discussion right?

Bro - we're super stars!

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by msnealo
    Can Mod post a reply on why this thread hasn't been closed. There has been about 15 post's out of 130 that have been on the topic the rest including mine have been slanging matches

Read the rules bro..

I only voiced my PERSONAL opinions... I did nothing wrong... people like you insulted me with foul language first... hey, people like you wanted to prove me wrong and just because I didn't concur you starting abusing me...so if the mods were going to ban someone, it'll be someone like you!

And oh, I've forwarded some rude, insulting and threatening PM's to the mods - so soon you'll be kicked off... don't say I didn't warn you!

So who's a dumb-arse now?

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    I have not sent one PM to you and have not swore. You'll be gone soon as there are plenty more forums out there to haunt. Man your parents must hate school holidays.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    i havn't read this thread, but theres been numerous reports and it seems like a straight up waste of time and space... how bout no more of this shit?

*closed*