Guys,

I've owned the Honda Accord V6-L since it first came out 8 years ago and paid approximately $50,000 for it at the time, it's got everything - leather interior, wood grain, power eletric everything and rides like a plane - smooth and very luxurious indeed... recently, my Wife and I decided to upgrade and went for the 2006 Honda Accord Euro... despite the various difference in looks, trend and some latest features... I have discovered that for some reason, all in all, nothing beats my 1998 Honda Accord V6-L. The V6-L rides smoother, has fair better handling and is so much roomier... although the new Accord Euro outranks in looks and has some more features inside... I personally feel for what's it's worth all all the hype... Honda's best Accord so far to this day, remains the 1998 Honda Accord V6-L. Does anyone has a similiar car, similiar experiences and thoughts... not to mention, alot of Accord Euro's have been recalled due to various faults... and the Euro's doors are so stiff, uncomfortable seats and the steering is less dynamic than the V6-L...I know it sounds hard to believe... but not all new things are better...and oh, after 1998, most of the Honda rang is assembled in Thailand not Japan anymore...so maybe this is why?

If you have any similiar thoughts, please do share this with me... my Wife is saying that I am dreaming and am too attached to my first car... but trust me, after some years driving, you can start to feel the difference...

Thanks,

SW.