Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal
    haha... thats awesome. its good to see someone so enthusiastic about their car. kudos. I like my car. except it doesnt have a sunroof. but its so comfy, the ivory leather seats..mmmm.... and everything is quite well laid out. i can see where you are coming from in terms of interior. i was put off hte euro interior after the test drive. i found it too 'cheap' ->IMO<- but the engine of the euro is a great engine, as with the tiptronic (its handy!)

Putting that aside, the CG/CK accords are great cars in their own right, although as with each batch of cars ever made, they do stil have their problems. For ours, its a significant gearbox problem.

No offense, are you female??? You sound like it... asian as the pic suggests?

puahahaha....mang...hell no man! i'm male! but the way i type is quite work oriented, cos i'm so used to typing emails at work that the habit flows onto personal charateristics! But i had quite a laugh when i read that!

the avatar/pic is one of my favourite japanese female singers thats all. but i am asian

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    puahahaha....mang...hell no man! i'm male! but the way i type is quite work oriented, cos i'm so used to typing emails at work that the habit flows onto personal charateristics! But i had quite a laugh when i read that!

the avatar/pic is one of my favourite japanese female singers thats all. but i am asian

I don't know mate... the word "coffy" kinda sounds feminine... hi hi....
    I'm Asian too... I am also from MEBL too... PM me your contact details perhaps and we'll hook up!

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    gUYS - i STILL THINK THE 1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L IS THE BEST!!

Member Array
    Car:
    98/99 v6 accord
    6th gen owners of the forums unite lol./...

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by accordingly flash
    6th gen owners of the forums unite lol./...

You betcha... like I said, I have both vehicles... both are Hondas and of course the Euro looks better and is much more expensive now... but to judge it fairly, we gotta forget the release date and think of the two cars as being released at the same time.... this is fair!! If we do this - I strongly feel, the Honda Accord V6-L is much better!! Honestly and sincerely... drive the two, with respect to it's age, the V6-L not only does the job, it's got the power... if you modify it right, damn... I think it might even look better than the EURO.. the EURO looks like an Alien Spaceship... no luxury in that!

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaskywalker
    the EURO looks like an Alien Spaceship...
    You're weird!

Just because you own them both doesn't mean they're comparable. They're two completely different cars.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by msnealo
    You're weird!

Just because you own them both doesn't mean they're comparable. They're two completely different cars.
    Yes they are comparable! They are both cars! LOL.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord 1998 V6-L
    i can see this is going to be alot of fun

nice one aaronng, that made me grin like a fool

vtec_jet do use msn mate? if you do could you add me somtime plz.
    Last edited by Dray_Templar; 27-06-2006 at 10:34 AM.
    See my Car here
    Honda Accord 1998 V6-L VTEC.
    Carputer
    MySpace come say hi

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CK2
    hahaha .... man im so proud of seeing all the 6th gen accordz 2getha !! we need a CRUISE!!

must attend the krispy kremes meetup and take a few pix!! haha ..

Agreed. I'm going to go to the KK pre meet and take some happy snaps so i guess we'll see hondaskywalker, vtec_jet and myself all with our accords. sweeet. I'm black, solo's champagne and you are light blue/silver so it shouldnt be too hard to spot.

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Agreed. I'm going to go to the KK pre meet and take some happy snaps so i guess we'll see hondaskywalker, vtec_jet and myself all with our accords. sweeet. I'm black, solo's champagne and you are light blue/silver so it shouldnt be too hard to spot.

We all should organise a mini 1998 Honda Cruise.... let's catch up, go for a barbeque or something... damn, I love my Honda V6-L... i just took it for a spin... damn, the beast can move... honestly, I reckon the V6-L is more than meets the eye...take it for a little race... you will feel the power from a so-called luxury-only car!