Thread: civic si

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic si sedan

civic si

i have fond this site serves an excellent distraction from uni studies, and ive been waiting for weeks to be able to register.

i bought my civic in april 2005, with 120k kms on it for $6600 after some negotiation. the car was in excellent condition except for a few marks on the bumpers and the paintwork on the roof and top of the boot was quite worn.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...e/IMG_0162.jpg
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...e/IMG_0159.jpg

basically all i have done to the car is installed a sound system (pioneer pro series amp and 15" sub), resprayed bonnet bumpers and roof and replaced the exhast piping and muffler with a lukey 2" system.

im not really interested in modifying the si, however, im looking to buy a stock civic coupe vtir in about a year, and this will serve as a 'toy' to tinker with. hopefully i can pass the si down to my brother, as ive become pretty attacted to it, and still be able to drive it from time to time.

R u the australian idol levi???
    btw welcome 2 the forums.. sedan looks shmick man!
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    good to see some fellow novocastrians here.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic si sedan
    unfortunatly cant say im the levi from idol.

im curious to hear your opinion on spraying the grey door trim. the only thing thats holding me back is that a got a stone chip filled went i bought the car and they panel beaters blended the colour to match. do u think it would stand out to much against painted trim? obviously painters wont bother blending it across the length of the car.