2006 United States Grand Prix - Indianapolis (discussion)

US gp... n Ferarri look to dominate... lookz lik the dirtii spanyard is on the back foot for once.. ..
    maccas dun look all that hot either... Honda on the other hand look to be stepping up....... hopefully...

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    sato qualified better than rosberg

Anyone watch RPM today?
    Alonso's car was a different Renault compared to all year.
    Seems like they gave Alonso's car to Fisichella?

Maybe coming down to new technology for next year, not tell/show Alonso too much die to him going to McLaren?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    how well have the MF1s gone i couldnt believe they not 19th and 20th

hopefully both honda's can stay in the top 8!! watchin now... hopefully a good race..
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

looked like a good start. Stupid TV guide said it started at 345!! missed half the race

I couldn't believe the carnage! Ended up with only 3 more cars finishing than last year... Is it just me or does Webber have the worst luck of any F1 driver ever?!? I missed the first half of the race (stupid tv guide and channel 10 website and RPM website!!!) but the second half was very unremarkable...

Good to see another team besides Renault romp away with the race though, heres hoping Shumi and Massa can keep it up through the back end of the season. Amazing performance too from Trulli, pit lane start to 4th...

Sato needs to go the way of Ide, I can't believe he took another driver out and they still haven't revoked his super-license, the bloke's a danger and he never accepts responsibility for his actions!!!

End rant...

Webber has the worst luck yep. Followed by Raikkonen... 3rd, well Jenson Buttock springs to mind for his engine failures, but actually it has to be Christian Klien. Coulthard is acting like a clown just to protect his seat for 2007. Come on, Klien was on 3rd in Monaco and Coulthard was just 4th, until Klien's car failed *again* and elevated David to the podium.

Most 'bad luck' of Indianapolis race? Rubens Barri... wooops, I mean Massa of course, for letting Schuey through.

Most lucky man on earth - Takuma Sato, for still having a seat with Souped-up Asahi.

Biggest loser in F1 - Juan Faggot Montoya. Spins on warm up laps. Spins blaming Traction control fault. Hits Raikkonen and blames him for braking too hard. Hits wall of champion in Canada. What's next? Crash into Eiffel Tower?

apprently Norbert Haug (Mercedes) wants Pablo out after wot happened...

Montoya is a bit of disappointment, but its not that he is slow. He is infact quite quick. Look at this credentials, and we all remember the way he overtook Schuey in his debut year.

But the problem? RAIKKONEN. This guy is just too cool for him..

I think Christian Albers is one to look for, who might be moving to a better team.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 323I, 2003 320ci
    is someone going to update the tipping thread from 2 races ago?