Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L

Which is your favourite Accord from Honda so far?

Dear friends,

After a lot of discussions, thought I'll open up a new thread for everyone to share their most favour version of the Accord thus far...doesn't matter what year, what model or design etc... please share with everyone your favourite accord - please give details of why you think this version is the best and if possible a picture would be super lovely!

Regards,

Sky waler

PS: My preference is the 1998 Honda Accord V-6 Luxur 50th Limited Edition. This vehicle is both super luxurious, fashionable and a joy to ride in!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    The best was certainly the Euro.
    It was the most revolutionary in design, great balance of luxury/comfort and sporty handling and the best power in its class.
    I think most journalists agreed that it was one of the best cars from Honda in years when it was first released.

Accord V6 was boring, handles like rubbish and only attracted old cardigan wearing grannies.

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    I would have to say the best is the Euro. I like to drive not cruise and the Euro fit's that perfectly. I always liked Honda's but they never had a car for me, previously all the Accord had to offer for me was a better car than a Camry or Magna.
    Now with the Euro if I want to go for a bit of a blat I can and don't have to worry about all wallowy (is that a word?) suspension like previous Accords.

So for me, because I like to drive it's the Euro.

certainly, the CB accords. Best looking ever. yumm. But there is no need for teh 18+ sign. its stupid.

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Id have to go with the Euro, Before the euro i hadnt thought about owning an Accord, made me change my mind

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro manual
    The Euro 2005 version. I have not sampled other Accords but was only ever attracted to this Euro in its Manual Lux guise. It is giving me far more pleasure than I expected. The uphostery in the standard madel was a real turnoff looked like it came out the Sydney City Mission waiting room. My only gripe is the throttle lag.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    5th gen but i'm bias

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by coladuna
    The best was certainly the Euro.
    It was the most revolutionary in design, great balance of luxury/comfort and sporty handling and the best power in its class.
    I think most journalists agreed that it was one of the best cars from Honda in years when it was first released.
    .© ♪

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Thanks for your voicing your ideas champs... to tell you the truth, I've driven a 2003 Honda Accord VTI-L (I think this was what it was called) and noticed that it handled and was very comfortable inside... pretty good vehicle... maybe you guys are right, for luxury, the 1998 Honda Accord V6-L rocks but for a sporty-approach, I guess the Euro was left luxurious and comfortable but it sure looked mean-green and lean - a sure fighting machine!

Happy now critics?

Also, the 1995 Honda Accord VTI-S is a pretty good car too, handles quite well and is pretty good and handling too!

Any other opinions?

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    Why has this thread got an 18+ indicator for?

Am I missing something visually here!

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen88
    Why has this thread got an 18+ indicator for?

Am I missing something visually here!

Sorry, I must apologise... I chose the wrong icon!

And your ideas are?

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Haven't driven many accords in my day, so can't say much. But i reckon Euro was the freshest thing to pop up in the Honda line up in a while when it was released. Not many cars made ya go "damn!".

Anyways removed 18+ sign...
    arrowz

OTO-KREW