Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Hey guys, I heard Honda is releasing their 2007 designs soon...is this true?

And for some reason, why are newer Honda's looking less better than the older ones...for example, the 2002 Honda V6 - looks so ugly compared to the 1999-2002 once etc...also with Euros, wouldn't everyone agree that the 2004 looks better than the 2006 respectively?

Cheers,

SKY
    Variable Timing Electronic Control

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda Enthusiast
    Hey guys, I heard Honda is releasing their 2007 designs soon...is this true?

And for some reason, why are newer Honda's looking less better than the older ones...for example, the 2002 Honda V6 - looks so ugly compared to the 1999-2002 once etc...also with Euros, wouldn't everyone agree that the 2004 looks better than the 2006 respectively?

Cheers,

SKY
    The bumper of the 06 is 10000000000x better than the 04's bumper when both do not have a lip kit. The grill on the other hand, I prefer the 04's.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    The bumper of the 06 is 10000000000x better than the 04's bumper when both do not have a lip kit. The grill on the other hand, I prefer the 04's.

Yeah, damn the gril is groice...how about interior? I heard the 04's have slight more fancier interior, is this true?
    Variable Timing Electronic Control

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Honda Accord Vti
    euro for shizz... but only with the stock factory lip

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    I gave up my Teggie Type S for a Euro and have NOT been disappointed at all! I have extensively driven a BMW 735iL and reckon the Euro rides the same way. Everyone who compares this car cannot find any flaws. The've thought of everything within practical limits and deliver at an unreal price!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda Enthusiast
    I heard the 04's have slight more fancier interior, is this true?
    False. The 06 interior is light years ahead of the 04's. Plus, you get a choice of silver trim on the 06 instead of the blue woodgrain on the 03-05. The 06 instruments look better, steering wheel as well, feels tighter and quieter and also has that nifty fuel consumption meter.

If I could afford transplanting an 06 dashboard into my 04, I'd do it. But it would better to get an 06 and install the Euro Sport grill to remove the chrome.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2