Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    integra is not an import......idiot......keep to ur topic ur talking about ACCORDS HERE not integras.

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    integra is not an import......idiot......keep to ur topic ur talking about ACCORDS HERE not integras.

Hey "Brainy Smurf" - you see it on Australia's catalogue - and for the record, I was asking for the latest model you blimp!!! LOL

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaskywalker
    Bro, I really want to get my hands on the latest Honda Integra, where would I get one?
    trading post, carsales, carpoint, dealership
    as a finance manager u really seem to lack in common sense and simple logic...
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    latest integra here is the type-s ... idiot.

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    u did sorta ask for the lastest model integra so most people would assume u want it brand new from the moneys ur making right??

so dealers???

so dont go callin him an idiot

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    "Believe in peace, my sons..." Lord Buddha.

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    latest integra here is the type-s ... idiot.
    In another post you lampooned me for making a personal attack by calling Hondaskywalker a troll. You've now called him an idiot twice. WTF!!!!

hodnaskywalker, seriously man, i've tried being nice to you before, but that is enough. you have been stirring ALOT of the existing and helpful/contributing members who actually CARE about the quality of information here.

You can be a prick, then the next minute ur real nice saying "honda friends" . no. it doesnt work that way.

honestly speaking, I do not want to cruise with you, or even park next to you even thoguh we own the same cars because I am ashamed of the way some of us CG Accord drivers act. Do us a favour and tone it down, or don't post.

LET US ALL NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS!

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    OK fine... if everyone feels like my thirst for knowledge is a troublesome then I will cease to post. done. goodbye. thanks for your helpfulness.

Let me guess, you're either racist, bias or sexest... never mind... out of here!

we are neither, we like to post in a manner that is friendly, without childish name calling and ongoing proud taunts... its as simple as that. like i said, you are welcome to post, just post responsibly. its not much of an ask.

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal
    we are neither, we like to post in a manner that is friendly, without childish name calling and ongoing proud taunts... its as simple as that. like i said, you are welcome to post, just post responsibly. its not much of an ask.
    Bro, you're one of the nicest guys on here which I have met... read up...what did I say wrong? I asked where would I get a new Honda Integra... yeah, I am new a noob - look in the noob section, I even self-proclaimed myself as a blibbering noob... I voiced a serious question and then people starting calling me names... I had to retaliate, right?

Come on, be fair and reasonable!

Fair enough, but no need to use words like "blimp" "idiot" and those harsh words u used on stepehn 8512. they were unnecessary and would only cause further trouble. Like i said, u r welcome to post, but post sensibliy and have an OPEN mind, being AWARE of the potential kickback and misinterpretation. simple as that mate. Humility is a thing that is seen as a great thing amongst all people. Something which as a adult male, I am continously striving to acheive and to be seen as humble amongst freinds. simple.