Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Da1nONLY
    Even that will be quiet hard because you need to adjust to the car itself
    can't just hop into another car and expect to perfect the launch in one go.

Lets just say the Prelude is quiet quick for what it is....
    No doubt about it... the Prelude is a semi Sports car my books... but you know something...when I drive my old 2000 Accord, and please don't laugh, I actually felt the power of the V6 pulling me...I actually think if you take the engine of the Accords and modify it enough to put into an Integra or Prelude - bang, you got Honda's finest...silly, but perhaps true?

A bit like the Toyota Corollas engines, a pretty ordinary vehicle, but once you mod it up, damn, the thing is reliable!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    Quote Originally Posted by South Vietnamese Honda
    No doubt about it... the Prelude is a semi Sports car my books... but you know something...when I drive my old 2000 Accord, and please don't laugh, I actually felt the power of the V6 pulling me...I actually think if you take the engine of the Accords and modify it enough to put into an Integra or Prelude - bang, you got Honda's finest...silly, but perhaps true?

A bit like the Toyota Corollas engines, a pretty ordinary vehicle, but once you mod it up, damn, the thing is reliable!
    hmmmz the V6's...
    they are ordinary... similar to the Camry's in my opinion.....
    If you put your mind to it... you can feel the camry pulling you as well

Corolla engine?
    which one?
    4AGE's?
    1ZZ-FE's?
    2ZZ-GE's?

OzHonda Passanger Array
    Car:
    98 VTiR Prelude
    i drive a lude and the teg will eat it for breaky when it comes to speed and handeling....but being realistic its like comparing apples and oranges..both cars are excelant in the field they wer designed for...the teggy is an awesom car for completely legal driving on the track and the lude is an awesom cruiser
    OH GOD!!!!!.....They De-Luded ME!!!

i bought a prelude vtir atts but before i did that i test drove a integra tyre r, the old school ones before they toned them down for comfort reasons.

basically i chose the prelude cos i wanted to drive every day, the ride in the integra was very stiff and the seats were as well. As for acceleration they're both really good i think the prelude has more torque but the integra probably more kw. Also had a dyno day with preludes and integra type r's and roughly the same, 2 integras beat me with mods and stock didn't beat me and i only have an intake done.

so i reckon if u want to go to the track completly stock get the integra but if u want to drive anywhere over 10 min without ringing it's neck get the prelude

Member Array
    Car:
    Monica
    here we go again.......there a thread been posted already similar to this one.......
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=25053&page=5

which lude and which integra are u talkn about ..

dc2 dc5r?

bb1 bb6?

they are completely different cars, u can't go farkn comparing them. a type R vs something else in the honda range? why dont you compare a type R against a sportivo instead or something

that being sed i think the ludes are hiiiighly under rated. stock power and handling is pretty decent. and my 95 vtir when it had catback and intake would go even with stock dc5r's ... in a straight line that is...

if Honda actually made a lude type R , then maybe u could compare. but they were made for different things. the lude is wayyy smoother, and you dont have to rev the hell outta it to make power, the torque down low is pretty decent. And they are Much quieter than type R's... so in that respect in lude vs teg. the lude wins hands down ...

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris

my 95 vtir when it had catback and intake would go even with stock dc5r's ... in a straight line that is...

you my friend, are living a lie.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' PY DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will
    you my friend, are living a lie.
    ahhh..didnt noe a vtir teg wif catback and intake can go as fast as a dc5r on a straightline...datz so untrue

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    i think he was reffering to vti-r prelude

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB Prelude
    2 totally different cars. like comapring what chicks you fancy, we all have different tastes. I love the lude for its style yet love the Teg for its sportier edge. Stock for Stock the Type R will win in a straight line and the twisties, but stock Teg v's a proper modified lude with the right engine/handling mods will give it a scare.

me, i like fat chicks, thats why i drive the lude!
    wtb: Mugen Gear Knob, PM if you have one for sale

guys...dont post up threads like this. Its silly.

Its the driver , NOT the car. And work it out on the TRACK.

*ffs , click the "report post" someone next time ok ? *