Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by matt
    no there isn't an NSX for 2006
    and Acura isn't sold here and if it is an 06 then it couldn't be a private import cos it wouldn't be 12 months old
    now wheres that BS flag i had lying around?

+rep to you for owning this bastard.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    im sick of him, theres another one around aswell (4 all up i believe), you should have seen the photoshop thread last night!

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    lol here you go matt

.© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Lets leave this for the mods ppls
    Theyre aware of this and are investigating.
    No point adding fuel to the fire by spamming this thread.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L

Angry

no there isn't an NSX for 2006
    and Acura isn't sold here and if it is an 06 then it couldn't be a private import cos it wouldn't be 12 months old
    now wheres that BS flag i had lying around?

Hey, I think you can stop with your smartarse comments now. I didn't come on here for you to abuse me idiot.

Go check your sources, there's a 2005-2006 NSX for your information, Acura Japan re-design it's 2005 to be the late 2006 release the only difference is the badging at the back and a tiptronic gearshift handle inside the vehicle.

Just because your car is a piece of floating shit compared to mine, doesn't mean you can say whatever you want, you little brat. Build a bridge and get over it. Not everyone is so low-life like you.

why the hell would I go on here just to piss you guys off, why would I even think of signing up 4-5 different user names just to get in here. Come on man, I work in IT, if I really want to piss you of, I would have hid my IP address from you or even go to a internet cafe or something and had signup with their IP - give me a break man, you guys ganging up on innocent people makes me want to puke. If you don't welcome me then I will leave, simple as that - this forum is dead as it is because you guys are unfriendly, unfair and undemocratic. I am very upset and will spread this amongst all my friends, shame on you.
    Variable Timing Electronic Control

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude
    lol here you go matt

yep that will do haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    Lets leave this for the mods ppls
    Theyre aware of this and are investigating.
    No point adding fuel to the fire by spamming this thread.
    yeah i hear ya Q
    couldn't help my self

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    Honda to Discontinue Production of the NSX Sports Car
    —Successor sports car now in development—

TOKYO, Japan, July 12, 2005 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. has announced that it will discontinue production of the NSX, a vehicle that has enjoyed considerable popularity as pure sports car and won many fans worldwide. Honda is currently working on a successor, a new sports car for a new era, which is to incorporate Honda’s most advanced technology.

Production of vehicles destined for the North American market will be discontinued at the end of December, 2005. Production of vehicles destined for the European market will be discontinued at the end of September, 2005.

From world.honda.com

and how did you get an 06 Acura here personal imports have to be owned eleswhere for 12 months first?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Honda to Discontinue Production of the NSX Sports Car
    —Successor sports car now in development—

TOKYO, Japan, July 12, 2005 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. has announced that it will discontinue production of the NSX, a vehicle that has enjoyed considerable popularity as pure sports car and won many fans worldwide. Honda is currently working on a successor, a new sports car for a new era, which is to incorporate Honda’s most advanced technology.

Production of vehicles destined for the North American market will be discontinued at the end of December, 2005. Production of vehicles destined for the European market will be discontinued at the end of September, 2005.

From world.honda.com

and how did you get an 06 Acura here personal imports have to be owned eleswhere for 12 months first?

Look, as I said early and if you read carefully - the 2005 has two variations (from what I was told), anotherone was released late 2005 hence it's the 2005-2006 release. I don't have to explain myself to you any further.

Once again, please stop abusing me - I mean it. What did I do wrong to deserve this, even your Mod has apologised to me so should you. I mean no harm nor have the intentions of doing so.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    where is syd u located man ? how much did it cost delivered ? and post up some pics .

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    where is syd u located man ? how much did it cost delivered ? and post up some pics .
    I live in Bankstown in Syd.

It was imported from Japan, my father paid for it cash and my brother ordered for me to travel in Australia. Pics will come, but please stop abusing me. I am getting very sick of all this blame.

Moderators - if you think banning me helps everyone out, then do so, but I hate being accused for things that I have not done. Sincerely, please stop.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    how am i abusing u ? im just asking normal questions....

edit: also where were u living in japan ? and why did u move to aus ?
    Last edited by dc2dc2dc2; 05-07-2006 at 01:36 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    how am i abusing u ? im just asking normal questions....
    Well not now but before you guys are swearing and me and stuff.

Can we please move on? I mean no harm just want to share my passion for Hondas with other fellow Honda users.

Look, if I do something wrong then do whatever you must to me, deal? If not please let me be a part of this great forum.