Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    how am i abusing u ? im just asking normal questions....

edit: also where were u living in japan ? and why did u move to aus ?
    To answer your question (I don't mind these friendly questions).

I lived in Tokyo Japan and I moved to Aus to study and now to work.

Here to be exact:

Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8001, Japan
    Variable Timing Electronic Control

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    No one is abusing Jay, and if it did come across that way, then we apologise.
    Its jst in recent times a few ppl have decided to join up under several account names for the sake of it.
    And like i mentioned above, the mods are looking into this, so until its confirmed, lets not continue this bashing.
    It does not do us Ozhonda any favours by bashing a newcomer of something, until its confirmed.

Pics of the car would be good
    And yes, how did you import the car if the release was in 2006?
    Import laws state that the car must be owned by urself or a family member for a minimum 12 months b4 it can be brought into Aust...

edit: if the car was released in 2006, then theres no way you would have been able to own this car for 1 yr as its only July now.
    earliest is next yr...plz explain
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    No one is abusing Jay, and if it did come across that way, then we apologise.
    Its jst in recent times a few ppl have decided to join up under several account names for the sake of it.
    And like i mentioned above, the mods are looking into this, so until its confirmed, lets not continue this bashing.
    It does not do us Ozhonda any favours by bashing a newcomer of something, until its confirmed.

Pics of the car would be good
    And yes, how did you import the car if the release was in 2006?
    Import laws state that the car must be owned by urself or a family member for a minimum 12 months b4 it can be brought into Aust...

edit: if the car was released in 2006, then theres no way you would have been able to own this car for 1 yr as its only July now.
    earliest is next yr...plz explain
    Thanks champ. I know how you feel and if I also said anything wrong then I too apologise - I don't want to abuse or cause any problems at all.

In reference to the import laws, to be honest, i don't know much about them so cannot comment. My father did it through work or something and that's all I know, he regular flies over to Australia as he's one of the chairmen of the company that I work for so I guess that's why - and oh, it's still under his name.

Look, can we just drop this please. I have just recieved another 4 PM's from members calling me names like Nip, Asian Pig and other really abusive language that I do not want to comment on further.

All I want to do is share my passion for Hondas with everyone - nothing more and nothing less.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1998 Modded V6-L
    Friends, I came on to make new friends, to share my passion of Hondas with everyone, but since you've decided to outcast me, abuse me and make numerous threats against me. I will leave forever. Goodbye. Please note that you have mistaken abuse the wrong innocent person. I will spread this through everyone I know (most of them are mods and owners of this forum) - I am very upset at the level of manners you all show. Goodbye forever.

Jay.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    cya jigga man !

if you were japanese, i thought u'd have japanese installed on your comp.

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    he's leaving!!! party at my house

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    lol who neg repped him?

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Come on guys....I mean if it was the same person on all 3 accounts, then fair enough, flame him, bash him, ban him....I'd gladly join in too!!
    But nothing was confirmed about this guys, what would happen if what he was saying is true?
    Wouldnt we all feel like shit!
    Sure there are several things that he has said in his intro that is cause for suspision but I like to give the person the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    sorry qball i was brought up by asian law no such this as benefit of doubt ! i just assume im always right.

that is all. other spam will be deleted.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    i would have given benefit of the doubt but just way to many similarities.

but i will gladly retract any thing i said to doubt him if i see some proof the car exists in australia.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    ---- 梅 競 庭 = [QBALL] = Harmsup Jai --- says:
    browny points ftw