Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    haha.. thanks dray for the compliments. yeah well the forum is only what we make of it. and most members here are willing to contirubte. not just me.

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    I Still Live....

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    You banned the wrong person you dipwit...he was actually innocent!! See, people like you are so cruel! How can you ban me? I rotate my IP address all the time!

My point is, you dumbfarks banned the wrong person and think your topshit...now judged that! hahahahahaha

Banned Array
    Car:
    1998 HONDA ACCORD V6-L
    You can't just ban people because you feel like it, you can't do that...this time I will prove a point to you all...either apologise or I will not stop... Iswear

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaskywalker
    either apologise or I will not stop... Iswear
    I don't want you to stop. Your keeping me amused.

Why would you change your IP address all the time? Maybe to avoid multiple identities showing up as one.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Seriously man, what is your prob?
    Why can't you just be happy with one account?
    Wtf are you trying to prove?
    That you can refresh renew your IP?
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaskywalker
    You banned the wrong person you dipwit...he was actually innocent!! See, people like you are so cruel! How can you ban me? I rotate my IP address all the time!

My point is, you dumbfarks banned the wrong person and think your topshit...now judged that! hahahahahaha

FYI, Honda Enthusiast was banned for unrelated issues which consisted of a PM he sent me that breached ozhonda's terms and conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by honda enthusiast
    I have friends everywhere and now that I have your phone numbers, you wouldn't mind a prank every 5 minutes or threat letters to your address would you?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    serioulsy dude....just stfu i for one have had enough of ur bs... if you have come on this forum just to stir shit then get the fk out of here we don't need hooligans like u on ozhonda. What are u trying to prove ??? SERIOUSLY

Member Array
    Car:
    Graphite Euro
    No offense mods but if Honda Enthusiast has been banned and this is his introduction thread, you might as well close it. At least that will stop Hondaskywalker.
    Last edited by msnealo; 05-07-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by msnealo
    No offense mods but if Honda Enthusiest has been banned and this is his introduction thread, you might as well close it. At least that will stop Hondaskywalker.
    FTW!!

Close this thread!!
    We'll take on hondaskywalker in the lounge!!

I am your father!!!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    all in must win