Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    aftermarket lca / asr brace is a grey area once it comes to engineer cert.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC
    Thanx trism, it sure does look like an expensive project.

I think B18 seems to be the way to go at the moment

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    Umm why not go a H22a if your looking at puting a stock K20a in? half the price and just as good (In my opinion)
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC
    H22A is another option but doesn't look like there are many after market performance parts available for it compared to the B18

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by NINOBROWN View Post
    H22A is another option but doesn't look like there are many after market performance parts available for it compared to the B18
    thats the decider for most people
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    Quote Originally Posted by NINOBROWN View Post
    Just get I/H/E for it thats all you preety much need, and itll leave any other B18 with cams etc for dead... Displacement is best, especially for the street
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    Fastest Na civic in aus is a H22a i think

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    no, fastest N/A civic runs a k24 iirc
    to see all of my build, checkout

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC
    A friend of mine has a H22A motor which supposed to have 20 more HP than a standard motor, Apparently there was only a limited amount released. Don't really know what the story is and can't seem to find much info about it

just a question that i have been attempting to research on (obviously not hard enough)
    p platers under the new law cannot have a mod plate for the engine on the car they own/drive, yet i recently came across a picture on this forum (cant remember where abouts i saw it here however) of a eg civic with a b16a in it and the car owner was a p plater on the new laws
    now i understand that a engine swap does not require a certificate if you fit another engine offered by the manufacturer for the vehicle in question, but i thought all audm eg civics came with d series engines?
    sorry if some of the information is incorrect i am still learning about cars and i was hoping to buy a eg breeze and do the b16a swap until i came across this
    Last edited by hkjhd; 08-01-2009 at 12:13 AM.

what you can do is, you can buy the car and use one of your parent's name who has a full license, that way, maybe chances are, you are able to do an engine swap. So basically, the car is under your dad's name ( for example ) and + if its under a person that is a full license, it is cheaper for insurance as well.

im just guessing, dont know if it will work, just a thought

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ek
    hey guys noob question here, what is obd1 and obd2?
    ...when the 'V-TAC' kicks in its all over....