Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by [[d a n n y]] View Post
    jdm b16a's have 4 wire 02 sensor
    doesnt matter if it's obd1 or obd2
    Really, I though odb2 onwards had 4 wires..
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg5
    Can anyone do the wiring connection for me? i will pay $$$
    im in SYD.

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    sent u a PM
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg5
    im in SYD.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin99543 View Post
    im in SYD.
    Pm Banjamin or fatboys, there the diyers in syd
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    eg
    gg on the post

hi all, few questions. has it been done or can it be done, fitting a b18a into a 91 gl civic with carby engine. now i have just purchased a full 92 integra complete with the b18a and is manual.

now i think i need hasports mounts to mount the b18a into the car, and the rest i can figure out, but the wiring is going to be the tricky one can any one help or point me in right direction, also the rear brakes from the integra will they fit my civic, i pretty sure my car is obd0 and the integra is obd1? has this been done? and will the integra fuel tank fit my car? and i think i have to change the lines thanks

i got the car cheap, hence why i going to use it. future plans are for a turbo b18a. once it in and little problems ironed out. something like gt28rs or similar. i went the b18a route, purely cost, and you can still get lots aftermarket gear for them.
    i located in bathurst nsw, so any help would be great. i need to minise down time on car as it my daily. can maybe afford 1 week of road plus week ends thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    awesome stufff (Y)
    B-serious m8

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    Quote Originally Posted by komciv View Post
    hi all, few questions. has it been done or can it be done, fitting a b18a into a 91 gl civic with carby engine. now i have just purchased a full 92 integra complete with the b18a and is manual.

now i think i need hasports mounts to mount the b18a into the car, and the rest i can figure out, but the wiring is going to be the tricky one can any one help or point me in right direction, also the rear brakes from the integra will they fit my civic, i pretty sure my car is obd0 and the integra is obd1? has this been done? and will the integra fuel tank fit my car? and i think i have to change the lines thanks

i got the car cheap, hence why i going to use it. future plans are for a turbo b18a. once it in and little problems ironed out. something like gt28rs or similar. i went the b18a route, purely cost, and you can still get lots aftermarket gear for them.
    i located in bathurst nsw, so any help would be great. i need to minise down time on car as it my daily. can maybe afford 1 week of road plus week ends thanks in advance.
    dont need the hasport mounts
    just use the teg mounts
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

My EG's engine (efi) is gone, looking to replace a EK DOHC VTEC, will the engine direct fit if i get a half cut?

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    yes it will but you will have trouble with the wirings..
    EK B16a is a OBD2
    you really need a EG6 or EG2 OBD1 B16a
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    hey danny, i bought an SI EH with a B18/B20 block with all the mods but its still got either the stock eh ecu or stock b18 vti-r ecu.

I want to change the ecu to Hondata s200 but am not sure exactly what comes with the ecu as each guy selling one is selling it with something different.

What do you recommend? Your help would be appreciated! Cheers