Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury
    the car should be around 45-60k....thats more realistic to get more sales than 70-80K...well see how it goes when it hits the show room floor...and get people to swing and buy the new legend...someone pimp it up...
    Honda the power of wet dreams

Quote Originally Posted by industrie
    the car should be around 45-60k....thats more realistic to get more sales than 70-80K...well see how it goes when it hits the show room floor...and get people to swing and buy the new legend...someone pimp it up...

haha i wish the legend would be around the 45000-60000 mark cause iam sure heaps of ppl will buy it, but i doubt honda would be makeing a half decent profit.
    But seriously though if u look throught the specs and the stuff thats in the car i rekon its worth it for 70000 when u compare it to its competitors.
    Vtec lawnmower?

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Audi S5/05 Audi A6
    for around 70k the legend has amazing specs inside and out.

check out www.acura.com and look at the RL its what pretty much what we are getting here.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    oooh im drivin the legend tommorow, cant wait! car will be $74500 + on roads so like around 80k on the road!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Legend KA9
    If its 80K on road then it isnt much different to the previous legend. I would of thought it will be close 90K considering all that technology in the car, after all everything in the legend will eventually trickle down to the accords and civics.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    seen the car in the flesh....very very nice

HOWEVER.... i believe they are still working on the sat nav software so when the car hits the showrooms the sat nav will not have maps. it will just show the vehicles lattitude and longitude with height from sea level

if you are paying that amount for a "luxury" car you would wan't your bloody sat nav to work.... unless you were an orientation wizz back in boy scouts
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    panda is correct, there will be no sat nav and what a shame, but what can u do? we will have sat nav in our legends though as an option......and it wont be a nav man or anything like that! ;-)

will give a review after i drive it tomoz!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I thought they would have included sat nav as standard in a car like the Legend. Up the price 3-4k, it doesn't matter. A car with standard sat nav sounds more in the luxury class than a car that has it as an option.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    no there IS satnav hardware, as i mentioned it will tell you your lattitude and longitude and sea level but it won't tell you what road you are on or where to turn or anything like that.
    from what i am told there has just been a stuff up for the software for the aus market. i believe the software is still a fair few months away
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    yup, but there are ways around it! our demo will have it! and it will lool factory! not hard, but it is a shame honda didnt give it to us from the factory

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1
    yup, but there are ways around it! our demo will have it! and it will lool factory! not hard, but it is a shame honda didnt give it to us from the factory
    Hopefully this means the factory screen will have AV in which means you can plug in an aftermarket sat nav unit. WHich means you could plug in a/m DVD and TV too

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    As long as the screen, DVD reader and gps unit is in, that's fine. Hope they get the software done quickly and at a level much better than the Euro's.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2