Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '00 Vtir Prelude

5th Gen suspension problems

Hi i'm brand new to the site and have not long ago purchased a 5th gen prelude and i want to make my car sit a couple of inches lower. im having alot of trouble finding some superlow springs and low shocks. can anyone help me? thanks for the time.

k-mac is ur frend bro
    i had mine done at ozzy tyres and they fitted kmac springs i wanted, you can get any height and whatever you do do not go with king springs because they dont lower the car that much

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    another prelude in brisbane hey... just get some coilovers..

how much were you willing to spend?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '00 Vtir Prelude
    thanks i'll look into the k-mac products. coilovers are a possibility too i'll keep my eyes out and get some prices together as i'm willing to spend the right money for the right gear. what kind of setup's are you people using?

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    eiback prokit springs and koni yellow shocks... one of the best combos for 5th gen that u can get from what i know. I think its about 1.5-2 inch drop aswel

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Liberty
    Some set up eg different springs and shock might not match up right, plus your also playing about $1k for it, might as well pay alittle extra and get coilover where they are design to work together, plus you get height and damper adjustable
    just my experience

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by maxtron
    Some set up eg different springs and shock might not match up right, plus your also playing about $1k for it, might as well pay alittle extra and get coilover where they are design to work together, plus you get height and damper adjustable
    just my experience

exactly why when i was planning my sussy, nothing but coilovers were on the list

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra
    wow i was about to post a topic regarding springs.

I have 2.25" and 2.5" at the moment on my prelude. I was wondering if I can go 3.5" or 3" and if anyone has any experience with them out there?

im worried about stuffing up the cars suspension..